The Formula 1 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by aircool, Dec 10, 2009.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Big difference here, Schumacher waited for Barrichello to get side by side and then decided to turn into him. The accident you linked to was clearly a fault from the driver following the car in front of him, he climbed all over his backside. The car ahead of him moved over (while still in front of him) to allow for the him to pass.

Schumacher v Barrichello - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MTtudbPVQ8 Schumacher clearly opens the door and then shuts it = dangerous.

Yes, you are clueless.

2. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    Once again you prove yourself that either your screen is not big enough or your blind. As I already said, your own private psychological issues have to be your own things and at least me, don't want to see waining people expressing their frustration in forums or worst actally quote me for some reasons.

btw, Hill was just a mediocre F1 driver as many many more before and after his time. I see you'r from UK and for you in F1 only the english drivers are relevant but again that's another issue that you have to work with...!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I'm not English. Hill was the only English driver I've ever supported. Otherwise it's been the likes of Prost, Piquet, Hakkinen, Raikkonen... Don't care at all about Hamilton or Button. And for Hill, he beat Schumacher to the world title so I wouldn't go as far as calling him mediocre.

About that frustration, well, you need to find a better way of channeling it. You come here calling me a m.o.r.o.n. and also a someone who has private psychological issues. You make me laugh. Oh, one more thing, installing a spell check would be highly beneficial for you :)

4. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    Typical michael fan i guess.

5. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    I'm actually Mark Webber fan:) and really want him to win this championship as he deserve it.

6. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Most likely.

Well why continue dragging out something and trying to pretty it up when its not just incorrect but also a few other individuals have also shown to disprove you.

Case closed.

Interesting to see the ferrari debacle continuing a hearing has been arranged.

7. Poddy

Poddy Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia 8800GTS 320mb
    I think Schumacher's comeback so far has been one of the worst in Formula 1 history really. If he wasn't 'THE' Michael Schumacher for instance, or he was a rookie from GP2, he would be slammed, slated and thought by everyone to be either not ready or simply not good enough for this level of motorsport.
    Admittedly, Prost is the only world champion to have a genuinely successful comeback (winning the title in 1993), but Alan Jones (came something like 6th) and Nikki Lauda (came in the top 5) have had substantially better championship campaigns in their comeback years, and guess what they all did straight after that season? Retired.

I'm not laying into Schumacher because I don't like him, it's just through all the hype, all we've learnt is that F1 already has its next generation of superstars (Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel), I don't think there's room for Schumacher anymore, which is a shame really.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Schumacher won 7 titles when he had vastly superior cars and slaves for team mates. He never had a decent team mate. NEVER. Unlike Senna, or Hamilton, or Button... Or Prost. He was lucky to be there in the right time. I'm pretty sure majority of F1 drivers would have won 7 titles had they been with Ferrari/Benetton in those years.

9. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    I love the internet, it allows everyone to have an opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Anyone with a brain knows that in the Benetton / Williams era the Williams was the superior of the two cars. Proven by the fact that in the two seasons that Schumacher won with them his team mates finished 10th and 4th, both behind the Williams, and one of those was behind David Coulthard.

10. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    There is and will always be a "number 1 rule" in the F1 and that's the pilot who is most payed (sponsors, comercials...). The highlights before the race (ca. 1.5 h) here in germany means Vettel, Vettel this Vettel that...Vettel presents the track and all the bull**** but almost nothing regarding his team mate Webber.

Firstly, the drivers are hired to drive the car for the team as the car belong to that team. They have to give their best for that, and not crash in the team meates car because he didn't let you in front:biggun:.

All the drivers in F1 wright now are good but not all of them have good cars. Hamilton had in his first in second year a very good package but last year the car was a waste of time and his performance also. The same is with Michael at Mercedes wright now but next year if he will gonna have a competitive car he will hit back and would really like to see that:heh:.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010

11. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    vettel is a overrated driver who does not even know to overtake,example turkey and more recently in hungary when he had the car which is almost more than 1 second faster than ferrari he did not even try,whereas barrichello overtook mercedes.

12. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    I'll second that!

btw. he tried but was 3 time outside the track after that:puke2:

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    So if he can win titles in inferior cars, why didn't he won the title in say 98, 99, 05 or 06?

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    You're forgetting one thing. Schumacher is being destroyed by Rosberg. The measure of your performance is how you do against your team mate. None of the Mercedes drivers will challenge the top teams this season, so the only race they race this season is within the team and this is where Rosberg owns Schumacher. Not sure what makes you think that if Mercedes improve their car Schumacher will suddenly become better than Niko.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Barrichello's car was some 3 seconds a lap faster at that stage than Schumacher's Mercedes.

16. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    Schumacher did had a lot of problems with his car (watch the first races...again) and after that he really owned Rosbers but wright now Schumacher is just a test driver. You cannot compare the performance with two different cars. Anyway we can talk here for days and years and you will still run Schumacher in the dirt because you hate him no matter what he will do. It's like you ask somebody his opinion about ATI cards when you know he is an nvidia fanboy, no matter what, you get the same answer ATI sucks.

17. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    Shcy 7 world titles came with the help of number 2 driver in his team. How many races did the number 2 driver backed up the field so he can get a big lead.

18. cliffgamerz

cliffgamerz Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3070 8GB
    next year will be his true test because the new car will be built around him,if he does not show superiority against his own teammate,then his comeback is a total joke compared to other combacks in history of F1.

19. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah yeah... So am I wrong in saying that he's getting completely owned by Niko? Or that he's always been dirty? (Australia 94, Jerez 97, Austria 02, Monako 05, last race... Just to name a few!?) These are all facts and you saying I'm only saying this because I hate him is making me laugh. Yes, I hate him! But it's because of these facts :)

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I'd be surprised if he doesn't get the sack before the next season starts. He's on mega bucks doing a pathetic job for the team.