Sennheiser introduces the GSP 370 Wireless Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    Sennheiser makes good stuff. I have a couple of their normal headphones for music and have owned their Game One headset a while back before deciding to sell it. No real complaints with any of them, but these days I look for an option with a replaceable mic. That's always been the first thing to go for me. Rocking Philips fidelio X2's currently with a Vmoda BoomPro. First BoomPro mic died on me after 3 years of faithful service. Bought a new BoomPro for 30 bucks and I'm back in action without having to replace/repair the whole headset. The only way I would buy a gaming headset in the future is if I didn't have a sound card and wanted a headset that had virtual surround/processing effects built in.

3. ethel curtis

ethel curtis Guest

GPU:
    nvidia rx 2080
    Thank you for sharing!

4. ethel curtis

ethel curtis Guest

GPU:
    nvidia rx 2080
    I just checked GSP 370 and read full review that you have shared, And after reading I have realized that this headset is a great choice for every avid gamer. But a bit confused! Actually, in the review, I haven't read a single word about Xbox, Actually I want to confirm that is this headset is compatible with Xbox, However, I recently bought Logitech G930 and thankfully it is compatible with Xbox one, please let me know is GSP 370 compatible with Xbox? So after Logitech G930, I will definitely consider GSP 370.