Rockstar confirms GTA 6 and future DLC plans

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 4, 2015.

1. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Same people essentially complaining about GTA VI coming would complain if it wasn't. Like all games a year from now it should be Windows 10 exclusive, along with DirectX 11.3/12. No excuse other than bad porting to an old engine for this not to happen. Windows 10 is free for Windows 7 and 8/8.1 users, if they want to complain too bad, why should the rest of us be disadvantaged by their stubbornness. I've read comments of people wanting to stick to Windows 7 even though Windows 10 will be free for them. Complete lunacy.

Most cards of the last few years support at least DirectX 11.3, any card not supporting it probably wouldn't be able to run modern games in a years time anyway. By limiting it to Windows 10 they won't really hurt sales, and make development and maintenance an absolute crapload easier.

2. rta

rta Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX970
    GTA VI PC version. Spring 2036.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    They not even have served GTA5 for the PC, yet try to focus on other games? Makes for another broken port without tech support. Only makes me think about buying GTA5 for PC another time, don't want to have another broken game in my steam library...

4. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
    my grandchildren will play this game on pc

5. NAMEk

NAMEk Guest

GPU:
    Gainward/GTX560/2GB
    I'm in. I'm not going to buy anything that supposed to have dlcs, never bought! I'm not going to buy the game that relies on some kind of developers server, just to be able to play, unless it's multiplayer, but still i should be able to create my own dedicated server, never bought it. Never pre-order anything - no way, never did. Game protection - i try to avoid games which have it. Also i avoid games which have bad game engine such as caped fps and so on...

I don't really think that my help, dedication will give any real results, i just hope.

6. cps1974

cps1974 Guest

GPU:
    Inno3d GTX770 4GB
    Your praise is gratefully received :)