Review: Riotoro Prism CR1280 Full Tower RGB

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We review the Riotoro Prism CR1280 Full Tower RGB, a product series that is designed for ease of use and decent looks as the side panel have been fitted with a see through windows. Armed with proper f...

Review: Riotoro Prism CR1280 Full Tower RGB

2. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Never heard of this brand before, don't know how old or new they are on scene but if they are new they have send this case to be reviewed on the right place :) Everyone has to start somewhere, just remember how Fractal Design started decade ago and where they are now, everyone deserves a chance.

Overall looking not a bad case for 139$/€ price tag but I'm sure some things should be better for that money.

Things I don't like:

- agree with HH, dark tempered glass would be much better choice than plexiglass, add some dust inside on that plexi after month or two of use + LED fans inside and looking from outside it's going to look cheap

- I don't like color of that stand, why silver/metal color, why not black?

- logo on the front is a bit huge for my taste, it should be much smaller or/and maybe placed on some other spot, on the top for example or left transparent side in one of the corners. This big logo is "telling" me something like: "...I was made for teenage gamers..."