Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Nope. His life stopped mattering the second he killed thousands of others. I think it's depressing he didn't die in a more painful way honestly.

2. Stromgold

Stromgold Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    +1

Remember, we aren't talking about the deaths of soldiers here. That bastard murdered men, women, and children who were all civilians. His fate should've been much worse. :biggun:

3. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    And coalition forces killed many times more innocent civilians fighting the war on terror. Double standards much?

4. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Proof of this many times innocent civilians?

And hiding barracks and weapons in schools, religious buildings and such does not count, the cowardly act is hiding these things there.

5. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    And what you can't seem to grasp is that unlike terrorists, the civilians weren't the target.

How about you put the blame where it should be, on the terrorists that use women and children as human shields. On the same terrorists whose main targets are civilians.

I have seen, and unfortunately been targeted by, these same terrorists launching rockets and mortars from in-between houses where innocent families slept. Yes, I have seen this with my own two eyes.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  6. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
  7. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Word. Intention matters a great deal.

- PR-0927

8. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    And not even just intention, also actions.

People don't see to what lengths we go to avoid civilian casualties, which requires us to put ourselves at even greater risks.

I have seen classified videos of such examples:

An enemy car full of terrorist leaders we were tracking for months finally shows up alone and we have verification that the car is exclusively filled with terrorists. We have a go to launch a missile strike on the car, the missile is launched. Suddenly, an unknown vehicle pulls up to the car and stops, we don't know who is in the second vehicle, so what do we do. We crash the missile (which is worth usually millions) in an empty lot and the terrorists get away. But we did not risk harming potentially innocent civilians.

Or how we see a vehicle launching rockets, but wait to attack the vehicle until after it moves out of a civilian area (even though it by then launched all its rockets).

Oh how I wish I had the videos.

A regular day occurrence of this is when we go sweep a house and not blow it up, even though we know there are terrorists inside that may be armed.

But hey, we are equal to terrorists right? :bang:

EDIT:

Here are some unclassified videos I found showing some great examples of what I'm talking about:

http://youtu.be/JUeSE3WWX_M

And here is some footage released by Hamas itself showing them using innocent civilians as rocket launch points:

http://youtu.be/fmsAttgzD80

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  9. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Not only that, but those actions should have forfeited any rights he may have had to a religious burial. His body should have been subjected to a full autopsy.

10. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    Its been confirmed those pics are fake and not official.

11. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Damn, whoever did this one was good.

Looks like he took a real person shot in the head and switched the face then.

12. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Source?

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    I believe its fake too, you would think the governments photos would atleast be of high quality.

14. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    just to throw this in here as I dont know the length of time it takes but how did they confirm a dna match so quickly and where did they get the dna to match it too?

15. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    they got the DNA from a sister of Bin Laden, as for how did they match it so fast, don't know, guess they have future tech.

16. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    There's a link about DNA somewhere in this thread, but I think they can do it in a few hours now.
    I remember hearing his family in Saudi Arabia provided DNA a few years ago.

17. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    ok thanks :)

18. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Anyways, it seems the CIA will print the Bin Laden death photo shortly.

19. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Some new details are emerging from the mystery stealth helicopter case.

One of the fragments recovered shows a 2009 serial production date, indicating that either the bird was very new, or just that particular piece was (replacement, etc).

Also, here is an artist drawing showing what the new copter might look like compared with a UH-60.

[​IMG]

However, the more we look at it, the more it looks like a special built helicopter for the 160th and not some upgrade of a UH60. For one, it seems that most of the body is made of composite materials unlike a UH60.

20. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I just heard on the radio that they decided not to release the pictures.

It will probably be leaked.