NZXT Launches Noctis 450 mid tower case

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    NZXT is happy to introduce its new Noctis 450 mid tower case. Ushering the return of bold and daring designs, the Noctis 450 marries the modern functionality of the award winning H440 chassis with NZX...

NZXT Launches Noctis 450 mid tower case

2. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Looks cool, but man that is a lot for a mid tower case.

3. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    I think the price is a "little" high but if you can wait it out it will probably drop to around 80-100 price range.

4. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Maybe its just me, but I find these types of cases to look way too flashy.. I guess I just don't get the design.

5. icedman

icedman Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI MECH RX 6750XT
    If its anything like the full size version yes its a little expensive but the steel is thick and solid.

6. p0ppa

p0ppa Guest

GPU:
    Strix 3080 OC
    What's with those fancy looking chassis that try to copy off car's? honestly speaking I am not a fan of fancy looking computer chassis. The design of that case looks horrible, and the shape isn't very functional as well. :puke2:

Computer chassis designers should start cracking and push the limits of function, not push the limits of form and phantom aesthetics. Corsair Obsidian 900D is a good example of pushing the limits of its function. (although a super tower form factor but I'd like to see innovative mini-tower and mid-towers)