Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
  2. Black Iceberg

Black Iceberg Guest

GPU:
    GTX780 Ti 3Gb 2xSLI
    ALphaZ/Kaz

Hope you will send Beta 2 for me too. You already have my PM here and in youtube (my Youtebe account is Maxim Grab). I promise not to distribute the files nor modify and claim anything as my own.
    Thanks!

3. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Just a fair warning guys. Ubisoft is on the look-out for mods using the ubisoft patch. I received this in my email today regarding me hosting MalDO's Stutter Fix for TheWorse patch on my Mega account.
    Just be careful. The big asshat is watching.

4. zefs

zefs Member

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Thanks for the effort, you guys really are improving the game and do what Ubisoft didn't.

5. kekuncias

kekuncias Member

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Did you finally put dynamic lights on the train? Waiting new 5.2 beta for make new comparisons!

6. Mr. Doktor

Mr. Doktor Guest

Hi AlphaZ/Kadzait24,
    if you have the Beta 2 ready, you send the download automatically to all who've also had the beta 1? or we have to bombard everything with messages again? :DD

7. Sub

Sub Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB
    He can't just hand it out willy nilly hahaa

8. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    did you find a way to reactivate mist and make dens fog ?

9. LazyPoet91

LazyPoet91 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760/2GB
    I only wonder if you will include a performance fix into the mod? Ubi patch didn't help at all -.-

Anyway, there are problems with this game far away from only graphics. For hardcore gamers like me who really hyped the game, it's a complete desaster.
    It's like one missing detail is not that important, but many missing details make a very bad overall

Like:
    - There is fantastic rain, but no car has wipers (I mean, wtf?)
    - There are bus stations, but not a singe bus (again, what-the-****-questionmark)
    - People do not really have their own live an story. Just a single sentence for each and many many many doubles
    - When there is a fire or a hurt person, the fire brigade or ambulance arrives and then... nothing. Just standing around and watching. (same for other NPCs)
    - There are no police cars driving around ONLY when you made a crime (you are really the middle of the world)
    - Hacking into servers is a joke. I mean, do you guys remember the mobile game "Pipes"? This one was more challenging than hacking in Watch_Dogs.
    (for those who are interested: I made a topic (in german, sorry) how hacking could be more challenging and realistic: http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread...-spannendere-Hacken-Feature-als-in-Watch_Dogs
    - you don't need to explore any place in Chicago, the world map already tells you where is what
    - you cannot go into much buildings, which again is a what the **** moment.
    - fake reflection (this is graphics)
    - unreal hair (omg, we are in 2014 Ubisoft!)
    - weird running
    - no seperate stealth mode
    - an online mode that makes me lol so hard.
    - weapon models that are so bad that it's not funny at all, bad and uncomplete reloading animations (anyway, the fact that you can cary a billion weapons at once, well done Ubisoft *sarcasm*)
    - bad story
    SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
    I mean, Aiden is in fact a terrorist, he destroys a complete city to punish one person, but in fact it happens all because he is a criminal - not to speak that the best person in the whole story dies

and this list could be sooooo much longer. I wonder what-the-hell they needed the extra time for? playing GTA V?

10. drrastovac

drrastovac Guest

GPU:
    gtx780ti OC

Man, i beeg for 5.0 beta- 5 days, and sent you a lots of mesage on youtube and guru, and nothing from you. And now you are going send to all user 5.0 v2, i dont understand, what to do to get 5.0 v2? Obviously pm you is not working, or is working for some user.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014

11. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    please i want it too.

12. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Will this MOD be released to the community or a selected group?

13. DarkSidesHero

DarkSidesHero Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7990
    Looking forward to Beta2 Alpha

14. Mr. Doktor

Mr. Doktor Guest

To the complete community, but at the moment he is not finished, there are to much bugs...like the anoying cone bug.
    A few people are Beta testers at the moment.

15. Tazmal29

Tazmal29 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr GTX 780 OC
    moah need v5 beta 2 ... i have to much bugs... not funny atm :(

16. lucasdursi

lucasdursi Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 280x
    You will make so happy if you send me the Beta too please!

17. link2812

link2812 Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X O/C 3Go
    Hi, how to find you on facebook for a chance to test the beta 2 of your mod?

18. kekuncias

kekuncias Member

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Day gameplay at E3 this looks amazing!

/watch?v=18wxc9cjTg0

19. naboum

naboum Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950
    Hi, do you guys know how to test the 5.0 beta 2 mod ? I am still using the 2.0 from older kadzait24 thread.

20. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Yeah.... the mod won't look like that though. The daytime there had much softer, more natural lighting (what we have now is very harsh). No way to mod the lighting to that extent. Looks like they dropped global illumination for a faster solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.