How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    ^ That's what this election is now about. Which turd is smellier and bigger. I still think Clinton is the bigger and smellier in comparison to Trump even after all the scandals the (biased) media are pushing about him.

2. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Thanks.

I wonder why this isn't bigger news, then.

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    either because its so unfounded that not even the media want to risk their rep reporting on it or theres a gag on it to protect the victim.

4. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I would be inclined to believe the former considering that publishing illegally-obtained items doesn't seem to be a barrier to 'journalists' anymore.

5. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    See below.

You could say the same thing almost word-for-word about the Clintons. Where is the outrage?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  6. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Yeah Hilary Clinton has raped and sexually assaulted multiple women. Where's the outage for this?

7. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    You know that isn't what I meant, or at least I hope you know that.

8. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    I know it isn't, which is why I'm pointing out that you're criticizing her husband, who will be in no position of power, but using "Clintons" to lump her in too, as if it has anything to do with her Presidency. For every allegation Bill Clinton has, Trump has 2 or 3, and considering those are allegations against the person who will be President, and not the President's husband, it's probably best to leave this topic alone.

Something something glass houses.

9. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Have to look at it like this, if he is allowed to campaign on her behalf...what does that say about her judgement? Why would you want someone representing you that has such a reputation? This is where perception and reality part ways. This election is about salesmanship. We all know the connotation associated with used car salesmen. The media's bias against Trump is pointing me in his direction because at this point the media is functioning as a used car salesman.

10. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Would I want a President who has a person with alleged sexual assaults campaigning for them...or a President with alleged sexual assaults.

Tough call really.

11. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Hillary defended Bill before he was President, while he was President, and probably after. If she does become President, she will likely need to do it again.

So, yes. It does have something to do with 'her Presidency'.

Clinton has at least five. Do you have a list for the ten to fifteen you say Trump has?

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Guilty till proven innocent? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You summed up the whole point: alleged. Does not have to be true, just need to get it out there for the public to see. Do not be lead by your nose.

13. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    It is how campaigns are run these days, apparently.

14. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    No need to. The allegation against Bill were for sexual harassment a civil not criminal matter. Firing someone for not sleeping with you is not the same thing as rape.

15. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Ivana Trump said, under oath, that he raped her while they were married.
    There is a current lawsuit against him by a Jane Doe for raping a 13 year old girl.
    Jill Hearth claims he attempted to rape her in his home
    Temple Taggart claimed he kissed and groped her on multiple occasions
    20 people from the crew of the apprentice report sexual harassment, hostile work environment for women, and unwelcome advances
    A former producer on the apprentice says the tape where he admits to sexual assault isn't even the worst thing he's done

But all this is irrelevant, because it's all hearsay, it's all alleged, it could all be fake. Thankfully, we literally have a recording of him bragging to someone that he gropes and makes unwelcome sexual advances on women, so regardless of each individual case is public or real or not, it is guaranteed that there are dozens to hundreds of women that will never come forth. That's the only part of this entire equation that isn't just someone's word against someone else's. Trump is the only one who has come out and said he assaults women.

I don't understand how you two can try to take the high road here when, Hootmon, you attempted to discredit Hilary with Bill's "alleged" sexual assaults.

And then you, Clouseau, questioned her judgement for allowing Bill Clinton to campaign for her, despite him only having alleged sexual assaults, excluding the real, consensual, adultery. But if all you have against her in this realm is her husband's adultery, you're going to have a tough time using that as a selling point for Trump considering every poll on the matter shows a large majority of Americans think it is irrelevant.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016

16. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I was responding to Reardon's 'two or three to one' Trump vs. Clinton allegation ratio. There is a need to enumerate it if it is going to be claimed.

17. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Thanks for at least trying.

I don't disagree with most of this, but did he actually say he 'assulted women'? Or is this just the conclusion you and/or the press have come to?

18. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Nah, he admits he just kisses and grabs women whenever he wants, pretty blatantly.

19. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I am just trying to point out that Hillary, who is trying to take the high ground on this subject, isn't entitled to it.

20. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Didn't think so. Precision in accusation is important, or at least it should be.

I dont disagree with that, but it does beg the question; When does an 'unwanted advance' become 'sexual assault'?

I am guessing the threshold is wherever the 'advancee' decides it is, but I'm not sure if there is a more objective standard that applies or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.