GeForce Driver 368.69 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Extraordinary, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli

It makes no sense to ditch just the 400 series because Fermi is 500 series as well. Nvidia also rebranded Fermi all the way to the 900M series, so Fermi has still been sold until recently.

While Fermi might be getting old, the GTX 580 is better than the 750 Ti, so obviously Fermi is still capable of gaming.
    And Nvidia promised DX12 support for over two years ago so Nvidia's fanbase should stop defending Nvidia for breaking that promise.

2. BIGGRIMTIM

BIGGRIMTIM Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified
    I am having trouble getting these drivers installed. I removed the old driver and when trying to install the new and it hangs at the "installing Display Driver" step. I was never able to get it past this step. I have tried using DDU, performing a clean install and running as admin.

Thanks in advance.

3. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    I can and do expect a company to keep working for 5+ years old cards because the company in question announced support for DX12 at the reveal back in 2014 and at Windows 10's public launch, the company once again said Fermi would get DX12 drivers.

Nvidia users expect it because it was promised.
    AMD and Intel users were not promised a DX12 driver for their counterparts, hence they don't expect it.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  4. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Stub error fixed?

5. Fedorov

Fedorov Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D iChill GTX-1070 X4
    Thanks for the update, shiny new GTX-1070 arriving tomorrow to replace my 970 so I may as well be on the latest fixes for such a new card :)

Any tips for Win10 64-bit driver removal prior to a new architecture card upgrade?

My plan...
    Uninstall current 365.10 drivers
    Shutdown PC
    Remove 970
    Install 1070
    Boot PC
    Install these new drivers and tick "clean install"

Appreciate any other advice as this isn't just a standard driver only upgrade.

6. Installed these on a 1070, RE6, Smite, BF4 and Hearthstone work fine DSR'd up to 4k thus far. OCing is subpar but that's not an issue with the drivers.

The forum is for discussion and not for merely asking questions, it's not your personal helpdesk and no one is required to only post things you like. Get off the internet if a few words hurt your fragile little feelings. Also, I want in on your little ignorelist.

7. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    You can go to Device manager and switch driver for NVIDIA card into "Standard VGA adapter" manually ("choose from list" option). Then you can turn rig off, replace old card with new one, turn rig on and install new drivers (with "clean install" option).

8. Fedorov

Fedorov Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D iChill GTX-1070 X4
    No harm in doing that if it eases the shock to the system of a whole new card, thanks :)

9. narukun

narukun Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 1561/7700
    just dont trust on nvidia anymore, they're doing false advertisement 90% of the time.

10. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Thanks, drivers working fine on my setup, cheers

11. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    On the other hand, some people didn't get any brain but somehow they still able to type. Try crying, newby.

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Installed these few moments ago, now lets take them for a spin :grin:

13. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Did you run DDU in safe mode, and are you using the latest version?

14. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    The stutter bug is still present in this driver. I refer to the one where if you're using a 144hz monitor @ 1440p several games stutter. However, if you use DSR to bump your res up to 4K @ 144hz, the stuttering stops.

Using 2x GTX 1080's in SLI.

15. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    Final Fantasy XIV HW Benchmark at 4k (I suppose i'm getting a little bottleneck with my CPU)

GTX 1080 368.39 WHQL
    [​IMG]

GTX 1080 368.69 WHQL
    [​IMG]

16. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060 S
    Hello my friends out, what are finding the new driver? I did some tests on this new driver, watch the video, he is in Portuguese however created subtitles in English to help you! Thank you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=All-Q0i-x34

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Are you using the HB bridge?

18. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    Just use DDU and pick the "new videocard" option.

19. FordLynx07

FordLynx07 Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070 DOC
    Driver installed and performs without a hitch. Works decently with BF4, Overwatch, Batman:AK, etc. Recent drivers causes random crash on my trusty old GTX560Ti... hopefully this driver is stable in the long run...

20. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    They should all be international versions. Nvidia quit doing localization of graphics drivers quite a few versions back.