E3 2017: Far Cry 5 Gameplay Shown

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 14, 2017.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    There is a part in the new Hitman game that is kind of like that.... it's actually one of the best missions haha

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Arbie, you're clearly a big Crysis/Crytek fan and there is nothing wrong with that, but i just cannot get much enjoyment from their games, and since a hobby is supposed to be enjoyable you cannot blame me for that.

On paper Crysis sounds great, and the suit alone is a great gameplay idea but in reality it didn't grab me and after the first hour or so i realised i was pretty much forcing myself to keep playing just to see the next set of pretty visuals, and at that point i kinda felt like i was wasting my free time.

It's not that i haven't tried, because of the iffy optimisation it's the first game i go to after every hardware upgrade, so that first hour or so has probably been replayed more than any other game since the 80's console days.

I don't think Far Cry 2 is very good either, but i got more gameplay time on that before i got bored, so have to rate it above. Gameplay is highly subjective, and if do not enjoy what Crytek create then what else can i do/say?