DM3[32PLYER]CSS[64PLYERTEST]post if you want a game and new clan build[tues7:00pmgmt]

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by FRAGEYE, Dec 14, 2004.

1. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    :D Hi all please post to have a guru special game in dm3 and css,and maybe build a new clan to show these server's what we're made of,i've been on them both a lot recently and would like to get some true teamwork games in,but please only bother with this if you are into playing everynight when possible to build up our team skills and become well known to these server's.
    ALso the name and number of members of this clan/clans will be considered in the next 24hrs.
    We can call tommorow evening at 7:00pm[gmt][uk]a test to see who joins the clan/clans,when we have a number of willing recruits we can name the clan/clans.
    It would be good to meet new people who are seriously into this and it doesn't matter on how skilled you are,we can accept people with a good mind to get better.
    I've only put these two games for now as they are totally different styles of game so it would be good to do both,any other games can be done by another crew.
    I look forward to 7:00PM[UK,GMT]see you there.:)

2. KILL BILL

KILL BILL Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon X850 XTPE
    I will definatly join the clan but im unavaliable tomorrow night as i have a PC to build, but it sounds very promising to get a Guru of 3D Clan.

CS/S clan only though thats all i play.

3. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Anymore for a clan?

4. KILL BILL

KILL BILL Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon X850 XTPE
    come on Guys i know loads of you play this game, a clan would be great, we could reall kick some a s s after some team practice

5. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Good man welcome,i will trial servers soon as we have at least 2 more recruits.
    by the way nice rig K B :arnie:

6. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    If you want to use the Guru 3D name in your clan, make sure you coordinate with Falcon. Just PM him.

7. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Thankyou but i don't plan on using guru as the name,the name has not been announced yet until the trials happen,the others in the clan or clans will all get chance towards naming the clan/s.
    However if we were offered guru in part of the name we could use it to advertise Guru3d.com,only a thought,cheers again.
    Will try another set wednesday night 7;30pm[gmt][uk time]

8. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Sorry The guru of 3d.com

9. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Trials now on,finished work for today,yes i do work for a living,lol

10. FRAGEYE