Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I don't play that much but I'd be happy to do some coop :) I have your B.net if I'm not mistaken, right?

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    This game is great :) I really enjoy the SP part and the maps are very nicely made. It does feel like it has less content than Destiny 1 though and one recognizes a lot of enemies from the first game but well, playing this game on PC sure is a treat!

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Nope, I've never had B.net installed, hence my slight gripe with getting another client :)

I'll get back to you once I have B.net and bought the game. There's just too much good games coming out now (this, Wolf 2, TEW 2, Nioh for PC,...) :p

4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Oh, well PM me in that case ;) Yep, you are quite right though I'm still very disappointed over Nioh that it contains zero improvements over the PS4 version :( I'll be playing AC:Origins, Destiny 2 and Wolfenstein.

5. MegaBear

MegaBear Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    Is there any tweaking yet? The aliasing on some maps can be painful. Even with DSR in WQHD. When i put it in 4K i get between 50 et 60 FPS but the aliasing is like gone. But its way too low to play

6. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Any good deals on this game anywhere (EU)? E-tail for standard edition is 60 € from Battle.net. I know a standard-new-game price but yikes...

(I often, ie always basically, wait for sales on games. Max Payne 3 must have been the latest full-price game I bought on release :) )

7. wtbarms

wtbarms Member Guru

GPU:
    3080 fe
    Is there a g3d clan? :)

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    If anyone needs a third or even second buddy to do the weekly nightfall, i still need it.

It's not soloable for me up to where you need to clear the tank cause of the time.
    Tried to rush it few times but it's hard not to die lol.

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    If you play in native 4K I recommend you to lower the DoF setting to Low. I did that and now I have locked 60fps. Agreed though that the AA could improved since there seem to be some headroom for better options.

10. MegaBear

MegaBear Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    I just disabled the option. Game changer. Thanks!

11. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Just start playing this game..
    What do I do`?

12. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Still wondering how to do coop with random people? Do you really need an ID for people? You can't just have random people do a mission together like in Division? None of my friends play games and even fewer actually exist. I need coop with strangers lol.

13. MegaBear

MegaBear Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    No you can highlight someone with G then use F5 and send an invite. Or you can just use U then look at the list of people that are there and left click and invite

14. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Go to destinations, you can do random strikes(like a dungeon finder) and matches you with 2 other people.

Nightfall won't match you with other people though, that's the "heroic" version of a weekly strike.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    You're welcome :) I often disable DoF in games if I need the extra FPS. It doesn't do that much anyway in terms of visuals.

16. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Thanks guys! I'll try these out. Much appreciated. I did a few google searches before asking and only the first Destiny info comes up, which is obviously on console.

17. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
  18. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
    I have yet to play the game yet pretty much, I was banned, for no reason, on the second day of the beta. No clue why I was banned, had no overlay on, no cheating programs, no injection programs and I even turned off shadow play and its overlay because, get this, I had heard it was against the rules and could get you banned. I bought the game on release day thinking: well it was a beta, i read some bans were reversed and the whole point of a beta is to test, and most companies wipe their progress before launch. Well I logged in on release day to see that same damn message. So its an account ban. First time offense, perma banned. Bungie has no way to directly contact them. take a look at the bungie pc support forum. There are TONS of people who are getting banned for no reason. And bungie doesnt seem to give a damn. So i will be unable to play the game until they hopefully decide to reverse a large amount of the bans.

19. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ that's bs. Can you refund games in Battle.net? Refund if you can and imo everyone banned without a reason should do the same if possible.

Bungie or at least publisher will surely start taking notice once they start losing money.

20. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    That sucks. I can empathize. I got banned from the Division for no reason. And I was LOVING that game. I had taken a short 2 week break from the game because I was getting borderline obsessed and in those 2 weeks I received an email saying I had been banned. I never used any cheats, I was your typical loner in the dark zone that would get annihilated by a group of 4 guys on mics talking trash and lose all his loot. Not much cheating involved in that method of gameplay lol.