Delid your CPU with the Delid Die Mate

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Listed on OCUK for £62.99 Pre Order

2. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Lets wait for plagiators from PRC and I'm sure it'll cost half of that price on eBay week or two at most after original one hit the market :D

edit
    And that one made in PRC will be all made of all solid plastic for sure :bang: Plastic body, plastic imbus tool, plastic screws, plastic everything...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  3. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Stability comes down to when you stress test that CPU to see how temperature builds up over time, so temperature is relative to stability besides being relative to how much you can overclock that CPU.
    Temperature has effect on wear down over time too, which again leads back to stability.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  4. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Seen some good results at techinferno from delidding laptop cpu. I would do it no problem if it wasn't for high cost of my cpu which I can't afford to replace atm. If money wasn't an issue I'd do it to all my systems.

To each their own.

5. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3090
    respect, I would not dare try to do this, totally understand the reasons tough
    had a homemade water cooling a few years ago a winter when it was freezing outside I opened the window and the CPU temp dropped to 2°C that was nice :D