CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Damn i'm still getting occasional crashes.

2. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    29mb update folks

manage installation > verify /repair triggers it.

Have we always had psycho screen space reflections?
    I've just bumped it up from ultra.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  3. ThEcLiT

ThEcLiT Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 460 1gb OC
  4. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060

Repo Man likes this.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    So i converted my original Steam to gog version now and i gained ~5fps...driving is also smoother. Downside right now is, its not running through Steam, obviously and i cant collect achievements and stats, etc.

If you want to try, pm me, i can give you a small patch also with backup files. (If that is allowed..)

6. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Not sure if anyone posted this before but you can also adjust the FOV further in the json file:

Change min/max values and you can go lower/higher in the menu.

DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  7. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Aye got that one, reloaded from checkpoint and solved it. That was the only breaker bug for me so far but only about 4-5 hours in.

chispy likes this.
  8. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I got stuck on this bug for the last 15 minutes too , went for a long walk on night city to see if that fix it but nop it did not. It's awesome to find the solution within our guru3d community , thanks for the heads up. I will reload from my last checkpoint . I'm also 4+ hours in , needed a brake to eat / drink something and find a solution for this bug and voila here it is :) , back to night city i go , see you guys in the other side and thanks @lmimmfn !

lmimmfn likes this.
  9. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    You know, I don't like The Quartering...
    But, his video about the reviewer is right.

lmimmfn likes this.
  10. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    Patch 1.04 is not released yet, right?
    Mine still shows 1.03

11. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    7 years to get to grips with the machines hardware and capabilities but they chose too release a game is this state. Did you even watch the whole video? the game looks like a switch game, resolution drops to 720p, the game has horrendous stutters, and the frame rate can drop to 15fps!!! I don't think I've ever seen such a high profile game release in such a mess like this. Not even GTAV on the ancient PS3 and 360 had drops like this, sure it ran at like 24fps in the city but at least it was somewhat stable. This game just looks and probably feels like a broken unplayable mess. The game should never of been released on these older machines, but install base/money talks.

Your comment makes no sense, I don't feel bad now for having to run the game on medium-high settings with a frame rate cap of 48fps. When the console version (normally the more optimised version) is running at 720p 15fps and stuttering all over the place and probably at lower than low graphics settings...... I would be returning this game if I brought it on those machines. I at least expected them to optimise it for 30fps with some occasional dips into the mid 20's with around 900p resolution but this is just a joke.

12. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Same here, good that I don't have to start the whole mission again.

chispy and lmimmfn like this.
  13. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    lmimmfn and angelgraves13 like this.
  14. I really wish they showed us enemy level. Or at least the scanner should be more specific about enemy strength and their upgrades. That single "too tough" icon is simply not enough for random free roam encounters. Especially if there is many NPCs and only one of them has it...

ShadowDuke likes this.
  15. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I just want the constant objective marker gone, i'm sure it's just a matter of time, if not CDPR then Nexus mods should come through.

16. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    8600k at 5ghz will bottleneck this game?

17. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I'm using psycho screen space reflections now, at first i didn't notice anything higher than ultra was available.
    Damn i miss those nvidia performance articles that would break down all the settings.
    Taken you observations on-board though.:)

I think you'll be good to go, hope you have quality cooler though.:D

angelgraves13 likes this.
  18. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    I had to switch to keyboard and mouse,controller I was more than useless. Then playing 4K on ultra always above 60 FPS by switching to DLSS Ultra 720 mode but I am fine with it.Still looks good in 4K HDR OLED,yeah I know someone will say HDR is broke also but got it on anyway.

Now these missing shadows are really bugging me in a city where there should be shadows everywhere and no RT reflections from character. Steam says 13 hours in and I did not do crap yet.The game has not grabbed my attention yet ,hope it does soon,I think the mouse and keyboard will fix that.

19. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Agreed! This game should have been announced straight to 2021 for PC and the new consoles. The old console versions are basically a scam on CDPR’s part.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Same for me. Was stuck because it didn’t trigger after “talk to victor” and had to reload a save from before I visited and talked to him.

chispy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.