Bloodborne (project beast)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i have jaggies, sht textures. wtf man :( and loading time is like 1 minute after death :(

can we coop? help me then :D

Indeed they r bullsht. and people FALL for it. cheap way to make game hard indeed.

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    You get a item that allows you to call for co-op help a couple of hours in. But I will gladly help you out if you get stuck.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i just keep farming around to upgrade my tools. i fought 2 bosses and lost. but i figured how to defeat them i guess. still need help.

do i have u on PSN? pls let me add u? i am Mr_Bigtime

4. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    I got a copy!! :D Installing now.

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    You will die within the first 20 seconds. Just so you know what to expect. :)

6. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Yup, I died like 4 times so far but the combat is fun and satisfying so it's alright.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I tried taking on the Cleric beast, died horribly. Won't be going back there again for a while....

8. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    The game is down right epic. Anyone want to play with me? i'm lvl 43 so far.

Add me! User name: Red September

I am stuck killing a giant spider.

9. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Just played a few hours working my way around, love it :)

10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Some of the notes that players leave are very helpful. If you see one at the start titled "Beware of beast" That's mine. :)

11. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    I played in online mode but it felt more cluttered with all the notes and the things I forgot what is called.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    has the patch been released ye?

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    haha saw it..

but i had to delete this sht game.

bought 3 games yesterday. needed space.

Devil may cry hd edition or whatever it is

FinalFantasy 0

and that monster hunter like game kawi what?

fcking ps4 keeps getting out of space :(

14. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It really needs patching. I know there is a hot fix being released next week for a major bug with co-op while in the forbidden woods.

Old Yarnam is increadible laggy. At first I thought my wireless headset was playing up.

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Reinstalled. Damn.

Starting new game. Being female this time. Lol. Anyway. What o itin is good pls help.

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    K. A soldier with that lowest weapon.

I got ring bell to call for help. Tried it an ai guy appeared. But I lost him. Can't ring again. Why? I silenced the coop tool. But still can't ring it.

17. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Took me quite a while to get used to the new combat mechanics and flow, but I think I’m getting the hang of it now. Man this game is so great! I especially love the level/world design and how everything interconnects and you can see in the distance where you’ve been and where you are going. Something that was missing in DS2 and was a key feature in DS1.

In general I feel that once you get used to the combat it is a bit more forgiving than DS. It does not chop away your max HP as in DS and you can carry much more healing items. Also the regen system allows you to recover HP if you manage to quickly deal some damage after getting hit.

I’m in Old Yarham now, still exploring it. Unfortunately this area is way more choppy in terms of frame rate. Reduced loading times will be great, but the framerate in some areas is in dire need of a patch. Hope they’re releasing one soon.

@Mr.Bigtime you need insight to call for help. It is the number on the top left under you echoes. You can get insight by successfully helping another player defeat a boss or by a consumable item – Madman’s Knowledge Skull. The thing is that, for you to be summoned you need another bell – Resonating Bell. To get it though you need to collect 10 insight first and then a new merchant appears in the Dream. That means that you need to kill the first two bosses alone, as they give you 3 insight each, and then collect some more. Not sure why they decided this is a good idea TBH.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I can't quite remember how I got the bell now. I did use it before the first major boss I came across in the graveyard. Which I'm glad I did because the boss was pretty tough even with two.

19. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    The Beckoning Bell you get after you encounter the first boss. No matter if you lived or not. You use it to call for help, but if you want to be called you need the Resonating Bell – see above.

20. chuuey

chuuey Guest

hm, really want to play this but i don't think it's worth getting a PS4 just yet because of this game, probably will come to PC sooner or later anyway. Have fun guys :D