After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergio

Sergio Guest

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    holy cow! lookin fantastic!

2. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Do I have to clarify?

I never used anything of kadzait, none of his settings. I've already edited the settings of farcry 3* back in the time, and Disrupt engine is based in dunia 2 so.. this was more exiting to modify so I posted it here to share with you all.

If you really believe kadzait is telling the truth as he speaks so nervous.. well, it's your problem.

3. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    People is not stupid TheWorse.

You have been BANNED FROM GURU3D for doing the same thing you are doing here, faking and trolling.

And people is not stupid , they can just open your stupid all changed intensionally WRONG VALUES from your "patch.dat" file , they see the INSIDE, its all my work, my effort and all there is MINE.

So what are you trying to do?

Close this thread. Its ridiculous, and you have the face to say i will steal from YOU? All you did i already did it and i did it right , you did all wrong, you dont even know how to not use the XML File, thats why you get bugs.

You dont know what you are doing. Close this stupid thread for once.

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Stop spamming the same **** over and over again multiple times in different threads.

5. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I've never said that you will steal from me, can you tell me where I said that?

Anyways guys I've changed the values for the depth of field so its far from the camera and not distracting for you all. i'll post more screenshots and If I don't get "banned" for "trolling" or "faking" I'll upload the release.

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I will do it every day until this guy is banned and this thread is closed. This guy has been banned already, and he is here again doing the same thing than before.

He took my work and he claims he did it. If he would do the same to your job, you wont like it either.

UNDERSTOOD?

7. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    There is no release. That release is mine, your "work" doesnt exists. You are taking my job and making it an "own" .

And a release? wtf? Close this stupid thread.

8. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    i'm always been on your side but i begi to think you are unbelievably jealous

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  9. jesped

jesped Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 FE
    I didn't read all the posts from the very start, and if it is true, I can understand someone being pissed by other people not being humble enough to acknowledge his findings while using them for their work, but... not that pissed.

As some people already pointed out: this is not a "race" between 2 different "teams", and knowledge should be free.

What is going to be next? trying to patent modding techniques or knowledge?

Hope this whole "WD modding wars" business ends with people getting a much better WD than they expected, because this is the only silver line I can find here.

Instead wasting time being at each others throats every day, why don't you purely focus on modding the game the best you can?

Even if you are just after "community recognition", sure the results that people get playing the game (not just watching screenshots or videos) will speak for themselves about the quality of the modder far better than anything you can put on words in a post.

That being said, kudos to every modder for just being there working for free to improve games for everybody. I am pretty sure that if anybody should be ashamed is UBI for releasing such a poor PC port.

10. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    OK, enough of this crap. You guys have a thread each, if either one of you so much as posts in the other 's thread then expect to spend time out from the forum. I don't care who did what first or who supposedly stole what from who, stick to your own thread or receive a temp ban.

11. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    there is a link for DOF?

12. Techio

Techio Guest

GPU:
    XFX Fury 4096SP Unlocked
    -snip-
    Probably wise for me not to leave what I posted as it'd make matters worse.
    morbias summed it up a lot more better and cleaner than what I said.

13. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    You know what. I'm getting bored of all this now.

I think I might start my own mod, and if I come up with anything good, I'm not going to share it with anyone ;-)

And by the way, I invented the internet, the wheel, and all horses.

14. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I didn't post in kad's thread since a long time, and I'll clarify more, is not a fight because I'm not fighting for anything, this is my own thread. Have you guys seen me upset or something? Honest question.

At the end people see the differences so I don't have anything else to say.

I'll change the values so the DoF is far from the camera and stronger just like the last picture if possible. After this I will upload the modification and the first page.

15. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    Nope you are certainly not upset ! And haven't seen you speaking on kad's thread. And you are not trying to "force" your mod on to anybody. People are old enough to have there own opinion, which that you have understood.

Anyways, just ignore, it's that simple. Keep up the brilliant work.

i'am anxious to see the DOF, that was what I wanted the most :)

16. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    Rad is a dude that want to be famous. That's all.

He is messing with numbers into config files. Numbers that usually he doesn't understand. Ey, lets rise that shadow resolution number. Doh, a reflection resolution number. Let's rise that contrast!! E3 graphics!!! Let's copy&paste in my thread a big bunch of text from a file so people will think I am a matrix coder. So cool!. For him, changing default numbers in the defaultengine file (that obviously will be copied in the user file if you don't have one) is now called "autoregenerated XML by my mod".

Disrupt unpacker was here since days before than rad start to mod the game. Patch.dat/.fat trick to load modified files was here before rad can understand how it works. That's all.

Maybe I'll win a ban for this, but I'm fine with it.

17. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800

Why would you ever be banned for this ?? It is opinion and i personally have same :)

18. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Indeed. If Kad is any example - you can go VERY far without a ban.

19. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    TheWorse keep up good work .. he is just jealous. :D

20. Muezzin

Muezzin Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI
    Its true Kad should be banned for his allegations made against theworse that involve him being banned for stealing others work in the past. However i do not see theworse denying these statements :/ Nevertheless both of you have done great jobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.