The Core i5 3570K processor revisited

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 8, 2013.

1. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    Hilbert, wanted to point out a small error in the article intro part.

You wrote "where we'll learn you", instead of "where we'll teach you" :)

2. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Yeah? Imagine me, looking at all you K's or unlocked Cpu owners... Imagine what I'm thinking of you unlocked Cpus. :cussing::eatme::bawl::flame:

:D

3. ohhh man, why on earth would you have a non k? That sheeit hurts man, hurts bad.

4. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Because I'm a cheap ba****d.. lol! True story: I bought a 2600K for €200($267) on 2/2012(1yr ago) off Ebay and the mofo sent me a non-k 2600.
    As it was the last thing missing besides the GPU at the time, I was so excited and my stupidity got the best off me. Instead of going through the hassle of sending it back, refunding me and wasting another month probably until all was sorted and then get a new one,
    I told him to slap of the price €50($67) for a total of €150($200) which in my mind I though it was a great bargain. It was still a damn 2600 I said!

The whole time tho, I knew I would regret it in the future. But I made a choice to live with it.
    Well I have for a year and now I've been trying to sell it locally lately for a nice 2700k/3770k.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013