Steam Weekly Top Sellers April 20th 2015

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Well, I guess you can guess what's at number one ? Here are the ten top selling titles on Steam for the week as reported by Valve: 1.Grand Theft Auto V2.Counter-Strike: Global Offensive3.Far Cry 44....

Steam Weekly Top Sellers April 20th 2015

2. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    1.Grand Theft Auto V - awesome
    2.Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - boring
    3.Far Cry 4 - Didn't like the way the camera position is off-centre to the character.
    4.Cities: Skylines - great fun
    5.Mortal Kombat X - looks good, not played.
    6.Elite: Dangerous - I will fly to Lave at some point in the future, but not now.
    7.Endless Legend - never heard of it, will look into it.
    8.Amplitude Endless Pack - no clues
    9.Pillars of Eternity - heard it's good, but doesn't look for me.
    10.Reign Of Kings - same as above, but just not my thing right now.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Endless Legend is kind of Endless Space ported to a more or less Civ like game. The biggest fail of this game is it's lack of any real single player mode, since you do have faction quests as your 'main plot', which honestly does not live up to anything you could name a campaign. So basically it's a fantasy like Civ, but there's probably better than that around. The only thing I kind of liked is that they put fights between units on the large map, but somehow limited battlefield and resolves them turn and initiative based.

The amplitude endless pack is somewhat for Endless Legend iirc, or some other game from the studio / publisher (Endless Space or Dungeon of the Endless probably).

4. gUNN1993

gUNN1993 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 Windforce 3
    Loving GTA, well deserved top spot.

Although if I have any more 4 hour heists fail because some fool (me) died parachuting down to the ground I will flip a table.