nVIDIA GeForce Forceware 347.52 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Guru01, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    For reference

[​IMG]
    Regards

2. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Need for speed rivals still suffering device hung problem. Something must broken in frostbyte 3 or in drivers because DA Inquisition, nfs rivals and battlefield 4 all have shown stability problems for people.

3. sirshaw

sirshaw Member

GPU:
    EVGA 570 GTX SLi
    Custom Resolutions Issue

I am having a custom resolution issue with this set of drivers. I run 3 monitors in a surround portrait setup and need to set a custom resolution for one of them due to it not being a match to the other 2 monitors. I was able to set a custom resolution in prior driver versions but with this one, whenever I set the resolution, one of two things happens.

1. My machine reboots
    2. Monitors flash like crazy and wont select the resolution I want.

I can SEE the correct resolution within the spanning window in the nvidia control panel but can not select it or manually add it as I was able to in prior driver revisions.

Any ideas?

P.S. I am running Windows 10..HOWEVER, this is the first driver set Ive had issues with. I went back and installed the 347.25's and all is well again.

P.P.S. I said resolution a lot.

4. EarlZ

EarlZ Guest

Hopefully we get something soon, Single card runs smoother on this game despite getting a higher FPS number with SLI.

5. Ash

Ash Active Member

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI
    Bought it three months ago and been waiting for them to fix it ever since.
    Not really possible to play it on a single card at 1440p :/

6. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    I can no longer set a custom resolution, I used to be able to force 3840x2160 @ 50hz with my 580 but since I got a 980 I haven't been able to. I have only tried the last two drivers, all I get is a black screen which forces me to restart my PC.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  7. Sethos

Sethos Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X
    Sure it is, especially when you turn off MSAA and tweak a few settings.

8. Spax1171

Spax1171 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 970 OC
    Very nice driver for me !!!
    BF4, AC Unity, FC 4 looks very good now,improved graphics of the games and higher fps.

9. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    I have lower framerate in Watch Dogs and ACIV than previous version. ¿¿??

3x 680GTX

10. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    These drivers are nice and all of my games run more smooothly, but....... I lost 35 points and 5-6 fps with these in Fire Strike(4505-gfx score). I know, not a big deal right, I get that. Then I reinstalled 345.09, after using the latest DDU released yesterday(thanks Wagnard !). I ran Fire Strike again and I gained points+fps back again(gfx score 4595-4606). I know some people prefer lagfree smoothness to performance, but I think 345.09 is a little of both, at least for the gtx 750. Just my humble opinion and 2 cents though....

11. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    you play firestrike? i always prefer fps in games than in synthetic benchmarks

12. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    No, I don't play Fire Strike, I was making a statement. I agree with you about fps in-game. Why do some people have to act like asshats in these threads? What are you 13? Go troll somewhere else.

13. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Your post is bad,you deserved that reply from him. It's a known fact that after some newer drivers older cards lose some performance..maybe it's just a marketing trick to make you decide to upgrade easier.

14. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    Heh, I guess, but there is so much flaming in this thread about so many things. I'm over it. You would think, newer driver=better performance in some aspects, even for Maxwell gen-1 like mine.

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Nice little boost over .25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    A .2 fps loss in min and a 1.5 fps gain in max is a far cry from an improvement. I can run that test twice with any driver and get more varied results than that.

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    edit: nvm ;]

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Not bad then for my 580 to manage 29-34fps with max settings and all features on. :D

19. emusa

emusa Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 (1140/6600 OC)
    Very weird, I never have any issues with drivers for my GTX780 but now.. DSR doesn't work on my HDTV (through HDMI). I have selected the DSR options (all of the DSR factors) in the Nvidia control panel, but in games the resolutions just don't show up.

On my monitor it's fine, but not on my HDTV.

It strange, because 347.25 didn't have this issue.

Anyone else experience this? I'm gonna roll back to 347.25, because DSR is really something I use (in older games) a lot.

20. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    I don't have the option for DSR. How do I get it to appear? Only installed Phsyx and driver.