Metal Gear Solid 4 - got it, what do you think....

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Must admit i have not been gripped by a game for along time like this, game is amazing, every ps3 needs to play this.

2. Musouka

Musouka Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX970
    I had this weird sense of fulfillment upon finishing the game. It is just indescribable.

3. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I totally understand if people like a game they play it. What ever someone says shouldnt change their mind about the game. I have indeed played MGS4, and there would be no way I would of played £60 for this game or any PS3 game for that matter. I played it for free as my friend works in a game store and we generally get together and play games after closing before they are released. We did the same with GTAIV and I hate that game was well, just didnt live up to the hype.

4. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Lol man you can zoom in during cutscenes, I zoomed in on a Screen and I could see all the pixel squares.

What the hell is this game?

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    So if some of you have finished it, you should have the camera by now right?

6. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    LMAO £60 ???????????

I paid £37.
    Oh ok so you dont like GTA IV or MGS4 huh ????????
    Do you even like games at all ?
    Im guessing your one of those guys that spends his whole life on WoW.

7. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Not a nice thing to say.

8. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    i never cared for mgs. i prefer more control of the camera like splinter cell or fps.

but does show off the power of ps3, but look how long it takes to code games with these graphics and frame rates.

9. Wanny

Wanny Guest

But the wait was worth it. Best game to ever own in my library period.

10. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Yeah how god damn freaky was that boss, I was wearing head phones when I took that thing on when she first screamed I nearly cr*pped myself.

11. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    i wish i had a PS3!

12. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Man! Just finished Act 2! Most intense, exciting and fun game I've ever played since Final Fantasy 10 or MGS2!

The graphics are absolutely crazy and far exceed all games on the PC currently, excluding Crysis but not by much!
    Running it on a 32" Widescreen @ 1080i.

13. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    the game is over the shoulder which you can choose which shoulder when firing, and you have the option to shoot your gun in First person (with iron sights or scope).

14. Musouka

Musouka Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX970
    Well, you may want to give this game a shot. The camera is fully controllable and you don't have to go on sneaking, you can jump straight into action.

15. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    I seem to have a bit of a situation now, i just got paid the other day and after paying my tax and diggs i have around £780 left to spend. The thing is will it be spent on PS3+MGS4 or GTX280 :bang:

16. x-speed69

x-speed69 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti Lightning
    ps3+mgs4 definitely, your 88gtx is still very good card.
    I'm thinking if i should get ps3+mgs4+gt5prologue bundle :D

17. GenerationGXX

GenerationGXX Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 9800GTX SLI
    holy frikken crap, this game is the best game i EVER PLAYED in a whole life time period, i played MGS3 i thought it was freaking epic, but this game, exceeds EVERYTHING, TRUST me, if you are a fan of MGS series, don't mind long informative, and very entertaining cutscenes, as well as very immersive story, you would love this game to death and probably think gta IV is nothing compared to this game, hell it made me think that way after playing it "man wtf gtaIV made me impressed? pfft"

I think this game has the best graphics, people think it has good graphics because of its "textures" or w/e but its all about the atmosphere of the game, its just amazing, better then crysis.

I Played this game on my 46" Sony KDLXBR4 Hdtv, yes the best one in the market right now, with BOSE 5.1 acousticmass surround sound system, and with 120hz on its ****ing amazing you can't even see the fps dips everything look 60FPS even though it isn't!

BEST WAY to experience MGS4 EVER

18. dmonk

dmonk Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 5450
    my PC is so outdated after Crysis, I stopped playing pc games. I do own MGS4 though and was blown away. How do you think the graphics compare to Assassin's creed on the PC?

19. -ToasT-

-ToasT- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670
    Yeah, it's freaking awesome. Justified every penny of the PS3 and by far worth the wait. Definitely the most "playable" MGS as well. Amazing.

20. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    I think its far better looking than assasins, it has great art direction and texture work and that for me puts it miles ahead of almost anything out at the minute.