Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Don't people claim it to work but doesn't for me.

2. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
  3. lucasdursi

lucasdursi Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 280x
    The MOD looks really awesome, congratulations Kad!

But in my computer (i5, 8gb, R9 280x, all maxed out) the games doesn't run very well, the fps drops, but in the first beta release this doesn't happend... i think there a few elements to adjust...

Forget me but the rain is too much, i little less will be fine... and DoF yeah it's too close...

Here is my pictures without Sweet FX:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In the second picture the explosion light burns the picture...

And in the picture N° 5 please look at Aiden, it seems to be gliches ? in his close and face...

And here is my pictures with my Sweet FX preset: note the darker tone of the game, i lke it more than the original... it's a matter of taste

The shadows in picture N° 1 and 3 are great!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keep the hard work Kad !

4. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    That's not the file looking for. Navigate to generated folder and find the cameracontext.lib file. Convert the file to xml using binaryconvert tool. Find the lines that go like this:

31EC783F
    87C1DEEA
    28D69DA7
    80FC8699

These are the values that you'd want to change in order to increase/decrease the DOF effect density/area. I'd suggest you to use Boss's cameracontext.lib file instead and see if that's good for your taste as it's kind of a complicated process.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014

5. obi-wan80

obi-wan80 Guest

GPU:
    8gb ddr3
    Very nice mod but the dof and 'too, Aiden seems blind!
    It does not focus on the image in the direction of gaze.

6. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    ive put 8 core everywhere :baby:, not sure if it improved anything , @1440p the game run between 30-24 fps depending on weather and the zone, its very playable at that fps but i would love to get more

7. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    how are you increasing/decreasing accurately this kind of binhex values ? do you use some binhex converter ?

8. revaluate21

revaluate21 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 2gb
    well, im wondering if anyone would be kind enough to explain how to change these core settings used by watch dogs? as someone said, the path was: "common.fat/engine/settings defaultthreadsettings.xml", but i was wondering how would i get to that xml file? i've been reading this thread to disrupt/extract the contents of the common.fat, but to no avail, as even though i assume i extracted the common.fat correctly, i cannot seem to find that path and xml on the extracted content. would really appreciate some kind of assistance, and i apologize for my extreme cluelessness regarding this situation.

9. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    ok ill go for that, i knew it wasn't gonna be easy and i don't want to break anything

so thank you Plissken

10. Ithian

Ithian Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970M
    Yes you'll need to extract the patch.dat/fat files. See the link in my last post, page 86.

11. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    re download the lastest version of gibbed disrupt by Rick

http://svn.gib.me/builds/disrupt/

extract the content from the bin folder into a new folder, dont delete the project folder or anything, then copy common.fat and common.dat to the new created folder, drag & drop common.fat to gibbed disrupt unpack.exe

a dos window will appear, dont close it, it will close it self when it finish

12. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
  13. revaluate21

revaluate21 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 2gb
    oh i see where my issue was, i hadnt copied the project folder xD well thanks, found it now :)

14. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770

15. O0mix0O

O0mix0O Guest

Really love this mod, looks fantastic! Only downside is the performance hit :/
    Lose about 4-8 FPS which wouldn't be a problem but this knocks me down to 20ish...

If Ubisoft pull their finger out and properly optimise this game, I'll definitely be using using this!

16. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    guys dont use anything more than FXAA/temp smaa with this mode, even the dev noted to not use that kind of AA with the unlocked settings, unless you have a titan black z ...:eyes:

temp smaa / txaa work great when just walking and looking around however

17. lucasdursi

lucasdursi Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 280x
    Yes, i saw the same and i put a picture of that in my gallery in the previous page, check it out!

18. WhoIsBrightside

WhoIsBrightside Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce 550 Ti (2GB)
    Well, according to a post by someone from Ubisoft on their forums, the patch was only meant to fix a few quick bugs, namely one to do with saves over 90%. It wasn't really meant to fix/reduce stuttering. They're still working on a performance patch, but no ETA.

19. DarkSidesHero

DarkSidesHero Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7990
    Nothing strange about it, Ubi might have put different HID type lights on their cars. I'd rather that then everyone have one bulb type.

20. Utopia

Utopia Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280x
    Any before/after screenshots?
    It's pointless to compare without them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.