GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Could launch November 17th

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 2, 2020.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Yea I'm thinking its probably gonna be February or even March before you can find one of these at MSRP.

2. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    I built a rig in June rather than wait until now (covid boredom). It felt a bit hasty at the time but less so now. I won't have to try to build with all the crazy stock and pricing going on. I can upgrade next year (if I even care to), after this all settles down.

Good luck to anyone looking to build soon.

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    If I build anything in the next couple months, it will be a new system for my son, and it'll be an Intel based system. He's running my old i5 6600K and RX470 4GB right now. Pretty much anything would be an upgrade for him at this point.

4. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    QFT

5. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Time to buy a panic sold 2080s ? :p

cucaulay malkin likes this.
  6. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    Completely agree, and now a 4th variant of a gen that no one can deliver decent stock on, my Msi 3070 Xtrio preorder position with Scan.co.uk has gone from 101 to 100 in 2 weeks and pretty sure that was because someone canceled there order, companies should concentrate on getting pre-ordered cards out before making them obsolete.

7. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Yeah, and get something you don't want.

No thank you, i'll just be patient.

Venix likes this.
  8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    Whats wrong with 2080s, if Venix is still using his 1060 in his specs then it would still be a hell of a boost even though they are still quite pricey

Venix likes this.
  9. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    I do , and i am actually gaming on1440p few months now i just did not look for an update knowing the new things are on the way i my plan is a 5600 and a 3060 but if i see a 2080s at 350euros (i doubt it ) i might buy one !

At what i am playing so far a mix of medium +high details so far provided me with 60 fps and that's my rule for updating when i have to use medium details i start planning for an update :p that said till supply normalise and prices settle i might end up updating on the Easter instead of Christmas that i was originally planning ! No big deal

The Goose likes this.
  10. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    I have a 3070 xtrio preorder in with scan but the way supply is dragged out i might just pull my pre order and treat my self to something i can get before 2021 :)