Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    ^they probably bought that collectors ed with the death mold. so buying a website to flame them? money well spent.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    highqualitycontent.

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    The very sad thing is that there are people who will pay for this...

4. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Oh yes, there are plenty of cows going to get milked.

5. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    cry3d.com

Pay service during play session and stop paying when you take pauses from the game. That's what people doing with elder scrolls online years now. Please stop cry3d.com. I expected more from you honestly. People paying hardware willingly but always bashing software.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Not reachable anymore. :p

@warlord

So yesterdays post about us crybabies wasnt enough you need to state the same today again because no one reacted to your posting?

7. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
  8. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    its Bethesda. whats new here ? Todd Howard is a walking plague in the industry.
    if lying was a job than Howard was the biggest prospect to beat whoever applies.

its really THAT simple.. the man has absolutely no conscious\feelings towards
    anything\anyone that was interested in their products. to him its simply milking the cow as much and as long as he can.

Darren Hodgson likes this.
  9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Peter Molyneux, please come back to us, we never thought it could get any worse, but we were wrong Peter, please come back, you were a child with a acorn seed that never grew, compared to the Amazon jungle sized cesspit filled swamp that passes for todays gaming industry. lol

10. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Black and white 3, and Populous 4 plz.

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    pm lost his fing mind and blew his cred on that money scam he ran.

black & white 3 though sure just get some fan/developers to do leave pm to do w/e he is doing now days.

12. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/dm8au1/lost_all_my_scrap_in_new_scrapbox/

Ha... Ha ha ha ha!

--------------------------------------------------

off-topic

I actually played Black & White (1) last week, though i got bored again in Land 3. I gotten to the final land twice, but never managed to finish the game.

Dungeon Keeper 2 is what i'm playing now, and i'm nearing the end. Installed from the original CDs with Hardware Acceleration, Bumpmapping and FXAA :D

JonasBeckman and cerebus23 like this.
  13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070

I think you're confusing Todd with Randy Pitchford. ;)

But, seriously, it's hilarious that people always want to throw any bad idea Bethesda has at Todd... just because he's the most well known guy. Even though, stuff like yearly subscription plans and such don't come from him.
    Hell... even though he didn't make Fallout 76. ZeniMax just used him to announce it, hoping it would draw in fans.

Fallout 76 has been horribly mismanaged from day one.
    The biggest issue, throwing this kind of project on an studio with no releases under their belt, no experience with the engine... hell, how much faith could people have in Bethesda Austin when their previous game (Battlecry) was canceled, and the studio was rebranded?

Now, while I have zero interest in it, an online based Fallout game could possibly work. But, not on the Creation Engine. They'd need to do like what ESO did, or... even more so... just use the damn engine ESO is using since it was built specifically for that style of game.
    Also, I get ZeniMax didn't want to throw away the time and money invested in Battlecry Studios, so... rebrand them, give them a project to try to quickly turn around and make money on. Blah, blah. But... maybe, there's a reason Battlecry was canned? Maybe, there's a reason that studio wasn't able to get off the ground. And MAYBE... those things should've been taken into consideration when giving them this project.

Now, yes, Todd probably did have a hand in FO76's development. But, not a big one... hell, probably not even a serious one. He and his studio are way into development on Starfield. It's obvious that's where his focus is.
    But, again, Todd is the public face of Bethesda Game Studios... but, there are three different BGS offices. All working on different projects. And Todd runs the head studio, while other people run the other two.
    Not saying he doesn't carry some blame... but people need to stop acting like he's the only reason anything happens at the company.

Party Poison likes this.
  14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    the buck stops with anyone but this guy is the attitude that got things to this state.

15. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    I stopped playing F76 a long time ago.

I understand though that there will be those who love the game, and for them and the group they play with its their favourite game, No issue with that.
    And $100 dollars a year for a private server is not a high cost, Most of the old Dayz servers cost way more.

But Jesus Christ nothing with this game goes right. I feel bad for the folks who genuinely enjoy it and just wanna play more of it, But it keeps F-ing up

16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    and now their sub service does not work if you buy the sub. gg.

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  18. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Such behavior must have have repercussions more than bad PR? I really wish I they would release sales numbers for their shitty game. Also wonder how many people that have played the game actually read Reddit or other gaming sites where these blunders are reported.

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Remember now, retailers were giving copies away bundled with other things because they were not selling.... I would assume digital sales aren't exactly "amazing".

cerebus23 likes this.
  20. coc

coc Maha Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti
    F76 is a good example because the whole package was a failure to many. yeah, its much easier to throw poison
    on Todd if its related to F76 - i agree. but, my opinion on him is due to his lies. the man is educated in lying.
    as a huge fan of the ES series, Fallout series and a modest donator in the Nexus community im not confused
    between Randy and Todd.. the man lies to the fans, to the gaming community - over and over. that's my thoughts on it.

im also having hard time agreeing with what you said about ZeniMax\Todd. politics, inside organizations will always
    exist, that's part of who\what we are and how things work in reality. as an employee i see it around me and i accept
    it like most of us. i can't accept lying to your customers. if ZeniMax used him to announce lies, he should act like a normal
    human being and do something about it. the man is educated, experienced and he will probably never be hungry or have a hard time finding his next lucrative job.

some can call me naive, but i will not lie or accept being lied to in my private life. i can pirate Bethesda games without blinking,
    but i choose not to because that's my own personal reflection ( people work for it, i will buy it ). so im not a saint, im just
    appreciating the fact that people worked on something, that's it. Todd doesn't appreciate anything besides cash grab.

sorry but no other way to call it.. that's why i said the man is walking plague in my eyes.