Best GTX295 driver?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Barso, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Barso

Barso Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX480 SC
    I have tried the latest beta driver but it won't keep profiles and games like the witcher won't run under AFR2.
    I have heard the best drivers are the 191.07 but they won't run latest games.
    Is there anyway to make 192.07 run latest games?
    Thanks.

2. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    I am assuming you want to use your current driver with games that don't have SLI profiles for it? I don't have a SLI setup so it has never been a concern of mine, but you should be able to do one of two things. One would be to take the profiles from a later driver. The other would be to mess around with nhancer with SLI flags(?), *something i don't have experience with*.

3. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    I would say

188.25 Best all round frame rates in all games likesome of the older games
    197.45 Great driver slightly higher frames than 188.25 but some older games dont work for me with it like falcon 4

I have 188.25 installed now

4. bokah

bokah Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX 2G
    used 197.03Q before 257

havent test all the latest

5. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    197.45 havent had problem with it. im never concerned about the 1 to 3 fps difference between drivers as long as they dont cause mayor glitches like image corruption or not runing a game. but ive never encounter such glitches with any driver.

6. xXlAinXx

xXlAinXx Active Member

GPU:
    9800+
    190.07 for Single dual-gpu I've hear both's good and bad things. Anyhow I didn't had any major problem with em, overall performance: good in massive game where the memory manager need to be act fast.
    190.07 for QUAD configuartion These are a little problematic, if you like to play with fire, you has been served. Good performance as in single dual-gpu configuration, alas that driver would keep the post process antialiasing values active even while in desktop mode, so - higher temperature and eventually memory degradation.

195.62 for Single dual-gpu Well then, if you dislike DRM based upon hardware enumeration, would be a wise choice to keep these driver untill the next best-buy device.
    195.62 for QUAD configuartion A good compromise if you can update the SLI profile, these are the last know set which doesn't actively messing aganist uor hardware. Side note, Physx like almost any release wouldn't work without an third dedicated device. Adivise: force Physx off through regedit for limit the cache thrashing if 4 GPUs are connected in uor system.

197.45 for Single dual-gpu Dunno see QUAD configuration.
    197.45 for QUAD configuartion These are some sort of full mix bug taken directly from the precedent driver set: avoid. By the way, Physx perhaps would partially work if you ain't BSODing while something big is begin loaded into the memory.

7. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
  8. Vector

Vector Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 FTW 4gb w/bkplate
    197.45 with nhancer 2.5.9