Beginner needing help understanding SweetFX

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Hirostar1221, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Hirostar1221

Hirostar1221 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 560 Ti
    Hey all,

I'm now looking into SweetFX for the first time in order to make my games look as best as they can since I'm a huge pretty graphics whore. My main/first game I'm working on is WildStar the MMO.

Apparently SweetFX use to work no problem way back when but after a few updates which, from what I was told so far, has "Basically, the game is now loading directly the system DLLs instead of looking in the current directory first, so we can't inject SweetFX".

I would really like to make this game shine more but, being completely new to all of this, I have no idea how or, from what WildStar has done with their update, if it's even possible. I heard RadeonPro can work though so I don't see why SweetFX can't.

So on to my questions: With games like WildStar changing how their DLLs are being loaded up directly, making SweetFX not work, is there any way to make it work around this? Also, if anyone knows of any good SweetFX tutorials please let me know. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.:banana:

2. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Hi mate. If you want help post your questions in the forum link below

http://reshade.me/forum/index

Post your Comment there and someone will help you :)

It is the main forum where all us SweetFX makers hang out:banana:

Hope that helped :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  3. Hirostar1221

Hirostar1221 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 560 Ti
    It does

Thank you very much

4. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU: