3D Mark 2006 Guru3d Records

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by compgeek89, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchlick

Frenchlick Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 /32"LCD
    Nice score there Chief, any reason why you don't run 8 threads though instead of the 4. Your cpu score at that speed would go close to 8k imo and get you close to 32k overall, I'm guessing it's a heat thing. In 3d06 my cpu gets up to high 80s or just on 90 when running 8 threads and around 1.5v, I wouldn't even dream of running prime or linx on that though lol.

Interesting to see how ya W3540 goes on the DFI board too Glen. I find on the giga extreme that I need **** loads of qpi/vtt when benching at over 4.55ghz yet at 4.5 on the dot it doesn't. Either way your going to love the combo with 3 x 4890s.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  2. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Great score my old friend Dave :D , this tread its going to be very busy like old times again. Dave overclock your pciX to 115-120 and your bclk wall will be gone ;). Glen im eager to see what kind of sick scores you will be pulling lol. Guys be ready its going to be a race for the highest 3D06 score :D in here. Kepp pushing it guys.

Chispy.

3. Frenchlick

Frenchlick Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 /32"LCD
    I can't get my pci-e past 103 on the giga extreme any advice on how to get it further please lol. I'm close to my quadfire score with trifire but unless there's a hard volt mod for my gpus or I can get the cpu further on H20 then this will be it.

[​IMG]

I have the only 4890 on the market without the reference pcb I found out last night, so no software volt modding for me plus they overclock terribly lol.

4. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    here bro and good luck - '' for max bclk vtt 1.55-1.65 result was same(have tested all voltages) , Vcore:1,55 , Vioh :1.3, rest voltages are default but I talked with hicookie he advised to try lower ioh.

Pci-ex speed was 129.7 . I dont know why but 129.7 was the best I have tried up to 135 mhz

I think affect of the cooling made this
    235 with stock cooling
    237 with better cooling than stock (akasa nero -performance is terrible)
    242 with ln2 ''

Source - extreme systems forum - http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=225264&page=2

5. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    [hwbot] 19137 - Asus GTX275 683/1534/1224 stock air - Q9550 @ 3.6Ghz Titan Fenrir [/hwbot]

Just broke 19K quite happy with that

[​IMG]

Reckon i can get my Q9550 up too at least 4Ghz stable so hopefully i'll smash 20K soon :)

6. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    I suck :(

[hwbot] 16909 - Sapphire HD4890 - Q6700 @ 3.6Ghz AC7 [/hwbot]

[​IMG]

7. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Not a bad score Kylzer, can you not up your clocks further CPU and GPU?

I've just completed another run at 3.8Ghz and hit 20005 not gonna post it, might aswell hit 4Ghz before i send another score in. But i do believe that puts me above Hilbert ;)

[​IMG]

8. Quixz

Quixz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 3080TI
  9. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    hey i wanna play too:nerd:
    [​IMG][/URL\]
    first dice tests

10. glenboy

glenboy Guest

GPU:
    2 x 5850's for now
    thanks frenchlick, its going to take some time to know whats what with the i7 i'm late into it , similar rig to yours no motherboard or cpu yet but i got the rest waiting here mate and cowie glad to see your still abusing your hardware :),nice cpu score on 06 there as well mate i wouldn't expect anything less from yourself, looking forward to mucking in, have you got the dfi x58 m'board

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009

11. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Great score cowie :) , Here my start on this friendly competition , Cards on Air voltmoded , cpu on SS.

[​IMG]
    By chispy at 2009-04-30

12. glenboy

glenboy Guest

GPU:
    2 x 5850's for now
    whats the score difference on 06 angelo from stock clocks on gpu only to overclocked on your system leaving all the rest of pc setting s the same

13. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    hiya m8 , dont know that Glen because i have never run stock clocks on this cards in 06 , i will rerun it for you and let you know the results once i get back my SS Phase from repair , its got a leak and need to be fixed and gas recharged :/.

Angelo.

14. glenboy

glenboy Guest

GPU:
    2 x 5850's for now
    no worries angelo i know what you mean though i have never done any stock clock runs s, i should do really for comparison but i can't help clocking the nutz off it out of the box :wanker:

15. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    :nerd:
    sure do its a sweet mb bro your going to like it very easy to get the hang of
    this chip in it on air 4.7mgzr low volts too

your doing real good too man:)

ok one more before bed time
    sli 275 xp..time to put the mods back on these cards
    [​IMG]

16. EddieG

EddieG Master Guru

GPU:
    A few
  17. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Yeah i noticed dunno what it could be after work i'm gona pump up the clocks on the gpu and see what happens i guess.

18. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    ^^ I found running 3d06 in Vista brought my CPU scores down quite a lot compared to XP, perhaps thats the difference here, Your running Vista and maybe Quixz is running XP?

I always found that XP would bring in inbetween 400 and 800 extra points on the CPU score (Not Final Score) depending on clock freq.

19. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    Interesting on the sapphires was looking at them also saved me some cash prob why there only clocked to 870 but havent looked at there bios cant find a image yet, the sapphire toxic or power colour HD4890 PCS+ are the go those buggers will clock a fair bit more once one gets around the 1000mhz limit which is not that hard if you know how to tweek a bios have heard the pc can go past 1000mhz with out a prob but maybe crap, but the separate vrms heat sink is the way to go also got to get that cooler if you want the card to live more than 10mins over 1.45v i have allready hard vmoded 1 of my cards and 1200 @ 1.65v is fairly easy :)

you other guys are to worried about the cpu no one is pushing the cards all relying on gpuz for there oc which is the same as every one else want to get in the hall of fame get out your soldering irons and decent cooling and push the cards you can bet i will be !

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    hey phrozin
    could you pm me the 4890 hardmod please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.