Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by crushilista, Feb 18, 2010.

1. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    :eek: *speechless*

I don't mind the falling dreams. They are quite lucid for me, I just dive and I land safely. :/

2. zoso_the_hippy

zoso_the_hippy Master Guru

GPU:
    4 evga 3gb 580's liquid
    been there awhile back not a good feeling

3. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Awesome avatar man xD
    is it your dog?

4. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Usually when I forget my medicene, my dreams are vivid enough to the point where I try to pinch myself to see if i'm awake, and it hurts. So I think the whole thing is real, and i'm feeling at least 1/4th the pain that you would feel in that situation. I wake up feeling fine though.

5. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    I am not much of a story teller, but I will try me best :banana:

Man I just had an epic dream! I was playing basketball, practicing dunking! I looked so badass :D that scene was in third person, I jumped so high ^^ so anyway someone started watching me, eventually he invited me to his house. But we were interrupted by some kind of invasion of some unknown force. We ran up a building where a family who had an airplane lived! The runway was under attack! The take-off was very tough, we made some epic maneuvers to escape the city! It felt so awesome :) There were some gigantic trees like +200 meters that were getting destroyed & corrupted, sort of like what happens in Warcraft III when you're playing with the undead.

So anyway we eventually made it to an elven city, but then it turned into a futuristic city that was controlled by robots :( evil scary robots. The last scene I remember before waking up, is that I was trying to by-pass security of a huge building but the stupid robots saw me!
    I wish I could finish this dream xD

Who can top that :p?

6. Nbz

Nbz Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6850 1000/1150
    I usually have alot of lucid dreams and the other funny bit about this is that I can actually chose what I want to dream about.

Other than this, I can't really recall dreaming about something abnormal or anything.

I have noticed though, that, whenever I dream too much during my sleep, I usually wake up brain tired, as if mentaly, I didn't have any rest during the night which is quite annoying when for instance, I have to do something important at University the next day.

7. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    The more vivid and remembered your dreams are, the lesser rest your brain gets at sleep. I used to dream so much when I was a teen, even wrote some short stories after most struggling nightmares... Now I don't dream nothing but some chaotic images related with some day happenings. But I still remember one of my weird dreams for some reason. I've seen it many times during my teen age in some variations, but the plot and feelings were always the same.
    I look outside the window of my old house, and see my whole city in ruins. Then teh nuke goes off, and as I see dust cloud approaching my window, I start crying so desperate and feel so guilty of something, sorry and doomed as I never did in a real life... as a cloud reaches me, slowly crawling into my room, I always wake up.

8. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    I used to have some pretty cool dreams. Instead of flying, I used to dream in essence I had the floaty skating ability similar to the Jet grind Radio or Tony Hawk video games. I was in my old high school gymnasium with the bleachers pulled out. I'd jump lock into a grind & jump again landing 30 feet away into another grind. Occasionly I'd find myself outside grinding power lines at extreme speeds. I used to get this dream a few times a week.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  9. spamkebab

spamkebab Member Guru

GPU:
    inno3d 480gtx
    Well my wifes mum............................

10. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Lol Jetgrind Radio

11. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I have never had a weirdo cliche dream like falling in a hole or drowning or anything like that...I also do not recall every being killed in a dream.

I bought 2 new pillows at Costco and I $hitzee you not...I had dreams that I could remember in the morning every night for a month straight.

I had a dream where we were jogging around the school track for PE. I happened to be wearing a pair of brown cowboy boots and was running like 50mph. It was ridiculous. The boots I was wearing in the dream are an actual pair of boots that my dad bought for me when he was in Houston for a business trip. I would try setting records in them but they no longer fit me, but I am keeping them for a future son if I have any.

12. GiNaJuIcE

GiNaJuIcE Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 1080 AMP
    when i was little growing up in my grandparents house i would have a recurring dream everynight. Only dream till this day that i still remember in detail.

Well in the dream it was always pitch black but my eyes were adjusted enough just to see i would float out of bed... float down the stairs and through the front door... float across the street into the field... there was a old house... i would float about 15 feet from it and look up into one of the second floor windows which was the only room with a light on... As i look i can see a black silhouette of a body hanging swaying left to right in the window then i would wake up.

This was the only dream i would have in that house. Pretty sure that house was haunted because my mother would have a dream about being sucked into the closet leading to the attic everynight.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  13. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    its called a daydream hehe

na kidding just couldnt stop myself xD

14. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    the dream:

i was taking a walk when suddenly a stranger stopped me and asked for the time, i didnt have a clock, so he asked my name, i couldn;t remember, he asked my age, nothing, so he took me to an old house, i sat down, an old woman brought tea and cookies and told me that i am trapped in this house and won't be able to get out ever again.

then a loud bang and i was standing on top of a mountain floating in the sky with nothing above me or below me, then i saw this old woman appear out of thin air and started flying around me and singing a very creepy song, her voice scared the living hell out of me.

finally i heard a voice that said to me "you were supposed to eat the candles"

thats when i woke up. :eek: wtf

15. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I used to have a reoccuring dream when I was around 5 years old. I dreamt a monster similar to Frankenstein would come out of my closet while I slept, pick me up & carry me back through the closet to a room that looked just like mine, but was slightly off, a bit darker, kinda like the opening to Tales from the Darkside. I used to get this almost everynight for years.

16. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    The other night I realized I was dreaming in the middle of a dream. I was leading an inquisition of sorts; I was putting peoples heads on pikes and mocking & laughing at them for worshiping demons. When I shoved the last head onto its pike I stood back, all the heads opened their mouths and screamed. I then felt a suffocating presence.

Scared the **** out of me, I went back to sleep with the lights on. :paranoid:

17. Markushka141

Markushka141 Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX470
    I think my weirdest dream was last night, i was dreaming about an ATI 5850 and an ATI 5870, i was trying to do SLI with them (not crossfire) and there was so much troubles on the pc, was running 2 antiviruses, the os Windows was crashing each time i move the ouse, fu*k...
    It was the worst nightmare :)))
    BTW never before i had dreams about PC's

18. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    LOL I think your dreams are telling you to get some fresh air. :nerd: :p

19. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    DannyD's GTX 1080ti
    In reverse to that... I don't remember my dreams, only the odd nightmare that occurs because I'm in pain. To my body and mind it is the perfect way to get me to wake up. Give me a nightmare. It always happens when I'm either too hot or one of my arms has gone to sleep and the lack of blood in that limb is causing my body discomfort. I get the tingliest pins n' needs when i wake up. yowzer.

My nightmares usually involve me doing something repetitively. I'll be with friends or family and I'll have to do something like go up a flight of stairs to rescue someone. But some of the stairs are missing so I can't reach the next floor. And there'll be no protective railings either. Always in peril. Gotta have my fear of heights when i've nothing to hold onto. But I won't use any common sense or imagine something to help me. I'll just keep doing the same thing constantly until I finally fall and wake up. Same conversation, same actions. And during the nightmare I won't be aware that i'm repeating myself. I won't realise that until i've woken up.

absolutely! games do become part of my dreams. like (this is really sad but) I used to play Solitaire and Freecell a helluva lot and I would have dreams about playing those card games. Not actual hands I'd been dealt but making up my own. haha! i'm sad. :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  20. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Nah. One of my friend said they had a dream where they were eatting delicious grapes from the produce aisle, and a Oblivion guard says his stop, you've violated the law bit. Then when he, slowly eats another grape, the guard cuts his head off and says You should have paid the fine.