Thermal Take DistroCase 350P is an open frame type PC case with side panel shaped reservoir

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Biały Wilk

Biały Wilk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
    I have Core P5 for one of my machines with custom water loop. Awesome case :)

3. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Finally a new case from TT that actually makes sense, unlike some of their other new creations

4. illrigger

illrigger Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Kinda? The concept is cool, but that much polycarb is going to be super heavy, especially when you take into account what probably amounts to about 2 liters of fluid. And of course draining it will be a much bigger deal, especially if you need to lug the thing off your desk to work on it.

Plus, you can accomplish a very similar look with a Core P3, a 3rd party distro block and 90 degree radiator mount. There's a distro block for the Core P5/P8 that lets you mount the radiator without an adapter that does the same thing, too. The DistroCase is probably gonna cost a fortune, so this might be a better way to go.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    What I meant is that at least this one will have proper cooling unlike some of their other recently announced cases.