RTX Titan incoming ... Leaks on the net of a new nvidia Titan RTX !

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by chispy, Dec 1, 2018.

?

How much it will cost at the stores ?

1. $1,700US Dollars

2. $1,900US Dollars

3. $2,100US Dollars

4. A Gazillion Dollars ...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    There were a few leaks on the net today.

Source: https://www.tweaktown.com/

I'll give you a cookie if you can predict the price on the stores for the RTX Titan ?

I will be the first one :) , it will cost $2,100US Dollars. What price do you think it will be ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well titanv was what 3000$?

So this one is going to be cheaper and faster? Kind of contradicts with itself no?

I bet it will be min 1500$ or more like 2000$ LOL.

3. nevcairiel

nevcairiel Master Guru

GPU:
    A similar price to a TITAN V seems to be expected. Full TU100 with HBM2, and hopefully full double-precision performance enabled, so its actually useful for entry-level compute work.

TITANs haven't been "consumer" cards for a while now. They are entry-level compute cards, and actually quite affordable for that segment. Any gamer buying them just has too much money on their hands.

Hulk12 and tunejunky like this.
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

Theres no TU100 quadro, why would there be a TU100 Titan?

its more likely a full TU102 with no physical nerfing.

5. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Would definitely be the ultimate 4k card. I'm pretty satisfied with how the 2080ti is doing though.

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Isnt the quadro with the same specs cost 10,000$?

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I chose the cheapest option.... but for style points, I salute all you "gazillion" guys, I feel you so much... <3

AsiJu likes this.
  8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    If it's below 1700$ there's gonna be a riot from 2080-ti buyers who just spent 1300$ for 'the gpu king'. cheapest quadro RTX is 2300$, so in-between around 1800$ sounds possible.

Only one RTX game since release and already a new GPU that's irritatting to say the least.

Rushing this serie release not to delay the 7nm iteration?...

tunejunky likes this.
  9. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Your pics are missing quite a few pixels

10. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    i've always looked at gamers owning Titans as e-peen enthusiasts.

really.

while there is a need for the performance, the only virtue of owning one to a gamer is bragging rights.

and the only reason for this "release" is the fact C.E.S. is next month with Lisa Su as the keynote speaker.
    big companies can be such little kids.

warlord likes this.

11. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Uncontrollable whining with assorted 'Nividia is the devil' incoming in 3 … 2 … 1

For some, maybe it is, but there are plenty of people who buy high end stuff that don't tell anyone about it.

People talk about the things they buy on G3D because it is supposed to be a place for people with a common interest in technology to congregate.

Just because someone buys something doesn't make them a show off or the proverbial 'waver of e-peen', if they constantly throw the fact that they bought that something in your face, maybe, but the act of buying something alone does not constitute the waving of one's e-peen imho.

Lets keep the AMD fanboy garbage out of this shall we, I don't think Nvidia has anything to worry about coming from AMD (at least not any time soon).

Clearly, RTX was off ;)

12. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  13. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    Agreed! Even HH is getting tired of the fanboy crap!

BangTail likes this.
  14. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    I think the card will launch at $2999.

15. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null

Solfaur likes this.

16. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    And majoriy of PC users are getting tired of some people's pocket and/or wallet crap.

You are all free to let Huang buy a new jacket with each 1 titan you buy. Poor gamers.

Hulk12 and Solfaur like this.
  17. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

people are annoyed that other can afford things they cant?

Seriously you cant even mention that you own a 2080ti now without being called either an idiot or the Devil himself.

tensai28 and BangTail like this.
  18. Kraust

Kraust Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070
    These prices will be massively absurd. This is basically just content creator + influencer bait. If anyone has one of these I would be immediately suspect of who is bankrolling them.

19. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    There are a lot of people in the world who think they're entitled to things simply because a product exists. Just look at all the people who pirate games.

BangTail likes this.
  20. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    I wouldn't normally respond to this kind of rubbish but since you are making things up to suit your agenda, I feel I have to.

To be clear, I have never said that everyone who complains about the 20xx series pricing is an AMD fanboy, I may have responded to certain people whom I know play for the Red team in that vein, but those are very specific instances and certainly not mass generalizations.

In this particular case, my response was clearly directed at a specific user in reference to a comment they made (a comment about Lisa Su who, the last time I checked, was running AMD).

Secondly, the inclusion of AMD in the discussion had absolutely nothing to do with the price of cards so I'm not sure how you have managed to tie these two things together, the user in question was alleging that Nvidia was releasing the Titan as some kind of a preemptive upstaging of a forthcoming Lisa Su speech.

The only reason I would even refer to AMD in this context is if somebody else introduced AMD into the discussion in the first place (which is exactly what happened on the previous page) or was a well established proponent of AMD (they are ubiquitous on G3D).

I don't care what you (or anyone else) think about what I choose to spend my money on, so these puerile accusations that I am trying to 'justify and validate my purchase' are not only a fallacy, they are totally vacuous.

With regards to card failures, there is no evidence that suggests that there are abnormal failure rates outside of Nvidia's own FE cards, none whatsoever. The only evidence in existence is evidence that totally refutes that allegation.

Nvidia has acknowledged that there is a problem with some of their FE cards and provided expedited replacements for the customers affected. If you have any evidence of abnormal failure rates outside of the problems with the FE, please feel free to share it with us.

The price is the price whether you like it or not, I don't think anyone is particularly happy about it.

Some of us have accepted it and others quite clearly have not.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  21. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    You started that flame bait, literally. And now you wonder?