Rivatuner 12.1 + SoftR9700 released!

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Racer Z

Racer Z Guest

Hm.... have you tried flashing it with a 9700pro/9700 bios?

Any hope of that working?

2. tikku

tikku Guest

that wont help!
    some ppl. already tried that..
    but if u sell the card at ebay u will just loose money. thats not worth the stress. hm.. well. think we have to keep it. hehe!

3. person1

person1 Guest

I need some help plz.

I have a Radeon 9500 NP w/ Infineon 3.3ns rams. I tried the rivatuner and the wizzard methods many times but i still keep getting a blue screen saying "infinite loop" stuff and the ati2dvag.dll is causing the problem. Plz help me out.

BTW, i followed the instructions on rivatuner's page.

4. franklar

franklar Guest

OK I'll try !

5. schnauze

schnauze Member

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800GT
    the prob is i change the driver with the rivatuner staring again and nothing has happend as if i had nothing changed

does xp fool me or what did i make wrong. at moment i have catalyst 3.4 an RT 2.0 C12.4

i took a already patched file out of the internet an update the driver manueally with the patched ati2mtag sys. no sucess

in a german forum the people said when using xp you have to copy the patched file into the drivercache folder as well as in the driver folder or the xp selfprotection stop your corruption

6. linix

linix Guest

After installing rivatuner, and during the softmod process, it asked for a file "ati2vxag.vxd", which is a virtual driver in C:\windows\system\. The installer is unable to locate this file and thus cancels the installation. I'm running win98se.
    Any help?

7. amdking

amdking Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 460 768MB OC'd
    If you wish to experiment more with HyperZ in the OpenGL driver, you can use the following registry entries:

GM5CbmWQ979v1R3MWQ – allows to disable HyperZ at all (results in disabling Z compression, fast Z clear and hierarchical Z). Set this entry to 0 to disable all Z-buffer bandwidth saving techniques. Default value is 1 (each of HyperZ components can be controlled independently).
    hiJZC8jAMroh0RMCad – allows to disable Z-buffer compression. Default value is 1 (enabled), set it to 0 to disable it.
    rf23twwl2ODyp – allows to disable fas Z clears. Default value is 1 (enabled), set it to 0 to disable it.

If you are experienced user you can easily add these entries to registry manually or even update small database I’ve provided before. Otherwise just let me know and I’ll do it myself.

I CANT Get those codes to work anymore with the 4.4's can anyone find out the new codes for these functions for OpenGL? thanks

8. franklar

franklar Guest