Review: Phanteks Eclipse P600s Chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    This round we're revving up that all new Phanteks Eclipse P600S mid-tower PC chassis. The Dutch company is keeping up the pace, as this is another new product after the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv...

Review: Phanteks Eclipse P600s Chassis

Noisiv, Embra and fantaskarsef like this.
  2. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Good to have the removable solid panels so you can change it from a 'silent' case to a 'high airflow' case - from modding my own Phanteks P400 case I know that it's important to have an open space directly in front of the fans to the outside air rather than an enclosed panel sitting in front of it, makes a big difference to airflow & consequently temperatures. With my experience of this I'd be inclined to buy a high air flow case from the get-go, rather than a hybrid type case like this one, but if you are the type where you sometimes want the most silence but at other times want performance instead, then this hybrid design fits that bill as long as you're happy to keep removing or replacing the front panel to suit your needs for that session (not like it's difficult to do).

3. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    That looks like a really fine set of dust filters.

me being an idiot that I am, bought mine for 100 something euros.

OFF-TOPIC:
    Phanteks produces some really good, noise efficient, high-pressure fans. Check them out. Slight warning: their QA could use a boost

4. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    A friend have an Enthoo Elite from this company for his WS with build in NAS in it (XL-ATX + m-ITX system) really good looking and inteligent space management case... exept the price lol.
    My little devil case look old compared to it (well... it is, but it offer everything that i need :) )