Review: Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We check out the Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB, a USB 3.0 stick that reads and writes at tremendously fast, nearly SSD like, speeds. It's the fastest and most l33t little fracker your money can get...

Review: Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB

2. Ursopro

Ursopro Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7950 WindForce3
    This lil thing is fast as hell!! But ill wait for the price to drop!

3. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Thanks for the review, Hilbert.

This is one great flash drive. But it's so huge. They should bundle it with an USB extender.

4. orangutan

orangutan Guest

GPU:
    Model / Memory size
    The review makes no mention of UASP. The drive will obviously perform better with UASP.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Actually hoping these things become more mainstream and when prices drop create myself a nifty bootable disk with tons of useful stuff on it (A bootable USB with hirens, Windows install, ... anything I need for troubleshooting, etc and it will be fast as hell too).

6. bobmitch

bobmitch Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4070 TI OC
    I had looked into purchasing this one a few months back, until I found the Mushkin Ventura Ultra 120 GB USB 3.0 flash drive. It is made with a steel case surrounded by rubber grips. Also includes a feature only found on SSD's...wear leveling. Does NOT cover two USB ports...just one, as it should.

[​IMG]

This bad boy is like having an external SSD to put data on...and it is thin...however, long

http://poweredbymushkin.com/index.p...-ultra-120gb-flash-drive&cid=33:ventura-ultra

Just wanted to compare and share...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  7. RED_404

RED_404 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080/980 temp need $$
    If only I didn't have this stupid self imposed rule that stopped me from getting an external mass storage device without a write protect switch...

8. Kelxin

Kelxin New Member

Yea, they're actually late to the game. Already bought two different brands that are the same speed including the Muskin, but the Muskin is cheaper.