New driver 331.70 beta?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jimmmm, Nov 6, 2013.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I dont have any web browser issues when hw flash enabled (FF or Crome), so im ok with any driver past 314.22. :)

My top r300 drivers so far are;

*314.07titan, but no Tombraider AO fix, 314.22 has it.
    *320.92Quadro
    *331.58, im at these atm.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. Huigie

Huigie Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FE
    Can you feel the frustration? ;)

3. GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger Master Guru

What? I've run GTX 670 4GB SLI & 780 cards without problem in BF4 and many other games... but then again I rarely tend to have any driver issues with NVidia's forceware anyway like some people here seem to... might want to try troubleshooting some before saying how frustrated you are. :pc1:

4. peppercute

peppercute Guest

GPU:
    Msi 2080Ti TRIO
    But Ac4 now on torrent... sooo> maybe they release new driver before weekend :nerd:

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

I'm getting frustrated I can't complain about driver or OS issues. Suck to be me. I realize some do have issues. It can be hard to track down with the nearly limitless combinations of hardware/software/firmware/drivers and applications:3eyes:

6. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    COD FuRR, bf4, and perhaps arkham origins will be getting some time, especially cod as it was released without the promised PhysX smoke.
    AC4 too.
    I want the ti driver :3eyes:

7. gdeliana

gdeliana Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1660 Ti
    I hope that Nvidia addresses the fix for notebook GPUs playing Assassins Creed 4. I have a GT620M and the game crashes as soon as i launch it. Luckily i have intel HD 4000 that plays that game at flawlessly at 800x600 at low settings :)

8. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    That's just sad.

9. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Ya, but at least he is fun for playing that game. :)

I think most people just want the fun, not the effect, right? ;)

And that's just a workaround, I hope that is not caused by the Fermi bug, right?
    I think he can try to going back to 318.22 and see how's going.

10. gdeliana

gdeliana Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1660 Ti
    The game textures and effects are really good when you lower the settings, it's just the resolution that makes jaggering. To tell you the truth guys most of games do not offer too much with higher settings, i made a lot of tests and see that the game quality is nearly the same. You don't loose so much, but than again i am praying that Nvidia will solve the GT620M issue in AC4, there my experience will be smooother.:)

11. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, smooth/stutter is the most one that will affecting the game experience*, as I know it is just a game, I don't care about how good it is look like, but how fun it can bring to us, this is why it's called as Game. :)
    And ya, many people also count the effect as one of the game experience, so it is just difference standard for difference people, most people will changed when they has the hardware capabilities to getting more thing for gaming.
    If you get a SSD, you will not going back to HDD, right? ;)

*(but as I know, many people still running many games with 15FPS, but they don't know it is 15FPS and they think it is smooth, so many people has a lower standard for smooth, 15 or 30FPS)
    PS:Ignorance is not a bad thing, you don't care how high the setting you can set, but you care about your computer can run that game or not, to get some fun, that all. :)

12. gdeliana

gdeliana Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1660 Ti
    Actually i've got a SSD in NB....and it flies :), is actually faster than my desktop with normal HDD :). But really i have my friend who has a HD7990 and were playing Crysis 3, i actually saw he doesn't keep ALL the setting at the highest possible....i asked him why so, and he said: "It's useless to consume your electricity for s.m.th that your poor eye cannot see. And when you play hard you really don't look so much at the eye candy :). I agree with you that a good game is a good game. I also play SNES sometimes coz it simply takes me into the play :)

13. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, I think most people will not saying that GTA has a bad graphic*/effect, right?
    And I am just like many guys, think Crysis has the best graphic/effect, but not the fun.

Best graphic/effect will only hold you a second, but the fun will hold you forever, even you can't play it on the new windows anymore, but you still remember the fun. :)

*(enb and mod, this is a strange fun for some people too. ;))

PS:Sorry for Off-topic this thread too, anyways, hope the new beta will coming out soon, but most of them like to release it "When it is done."

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  14. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    @Ben:

Well, AC4 comes out tomorrow so a new one should be soon after. :)

15. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, let's see if it is really TWIMTBP(The Way It's Meant To Be Played):)

16. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    It's not, lol

17. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
  18. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU: