Jeffro's " I'm a complete noob and need help" thread.

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by JEFFRO503, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StoneyOC

StoneyOC Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC
    That was an improvement?

2. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I've never had problems with Nvidia hardware-wise. Been using them for 11 years now and I can say occasionally their drivers have minor problems. Not perfect, but, I can also say I've really enjoyed gaming with Nvidia cards. Everything from Quake 2 to current day plus emulators like Project 64 and mame. Does it all tbh. Games like RAGE I only trust working right with Nvidia hardware and drivers from day 1.

Crysis 2 I just completed with DX11. Good timing cause my xfx power-supply just packed-up. RMA time.

3. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
  4. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    crap forgot to include my mouse he still has as I don't see it in the tiny box he gave back, Jeff, is it in the WC tower that's still in my back seat or do you plan to claim that you own that too? MX518, the red one, anyone know current value so I can append the small claims invoice? (that's rhetorical)

5. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    luckily i think i etched my initials in it where the sticker on the bottom used to be, hence not sure if it's 518 or 510 and said red one... Hmmm, maybe the warrant for seizure of my property will include that detail, lol.

6. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    lol, yeah guys, 20c drop on the bottom card, 10 on the top, and a 105C throttle point on 6870s and he's fretting at 76/87c or thereabouts bottom/top. That's what I got running furmark at his house while he was getting ready for work.

you can all begin berrating him now that you know the real scoop, have fun, i'll let my lawyer and the judge do mine.

7. Brendruis

Brendruis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Reference GTX 680 SLI
    Who cares if the card still ran it looks like crap and warranty void. In addition to this it took you how long and how much money to build this? NO REASON whatsoever why a professional can't build a PC for a client in 1 to 2 days absolute maximum unless you're talking about some serious custom hardware...and no the hardware in that rig doesn't qualify as that.

8. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Guest

GPU:
    none
  9. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    see spreadsheet invoice via megaupload in my earlier post.... ahh screw it, here ya go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y03KJAO7

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  10. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Guest

GPU:
    none
    You never ran one single bench here at my house. Which btw....is another lie. It was to busy downloading your friggin' steam account you wanted to put on MY computer. Remember , the one which completely failed in 24hrs?

Please keep trying to defend yourself and your "Custom build"

BTW....I dedicated my entire photo bucket album for you buddy >> http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff407/Jeffro503/

HAHA!!....yep , a real master computer builder there man.

11. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Guest

GPU:
    none
    He "says" it took him 30+ hours to build that masterpiece! HAHA!! Not kidding!

12. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    i did, yuou weren't in the room douch bag. didn't get to steam yet.

glad you can use photobucket, too bad you can't take any pictures of the whole rig since you took it apart, scratched the motherboard traces by pcie16x-1, and took pictures zoomed in on your grype. Anyone think a heatsink is dirty from a picture of a single dust clump say in the corner of a heatsink... hard to tell huh, but would assume so.

Well your assumptions on this thread were wrong, that clump of dust was the only one, just like the pics Jeff has shown you are the only blemishes (not seen with the side panel fan, see my other megaupload links). So go get him.

Anyone feel like submitting an email addy to spamming websites as revenge for being deceived? got one for ya.

Oh hey guys, in case you don't have excel or don't want to download my spreadsheet, notice there's never a mention of labor pay for my work building this... Cuz I was going to be "taken care of" or given "some for you too". etc. $300 bucks is ALL I've been given guys and he's got a 6870, 6gb corsair set, etc. And my freaking logitech mouse! :( lol.

Jeff - Go to work and make the money the judge/jury will be awarding me, I'm going to go solder a new jack on a vaio. Oh and nice $6K Tax lean.... sure can find just about anything on the internet these days.

13. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    Revamp WC tower, build computer, install software, overclock, and stress test and stress test again @34C ambient... is included in the meaning of the word "build". sure can tell his last system was p4 northwood old can't we.

14. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    Just be thankful i'm not billing for all the time on the phone as you hmm hawwwed about hardware, 1155 or 1366 (which was ultimately up to him but I guess when I said that he was thinking about boobs), explaining how crossfire works and why you don't get a full 2x increase, etc etc etc. F, maybe I should charge for that, I'd by every responder on this thread a Corvette (Mr. Deeds).

7AM, off to work I go. have fun guys.... in fact, meh 715, a round of bc2 sounds good right now. Anyone know how to mod the textures so I could put a jpeg of jeff's head on all opfor? LOL!!! yeah, feel much better since I got a reply from my sister's lawyer, hell, I'm freakin Jolly over here. How's sitting at your old computer feel over there Jeffrey?

15. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Guest

GPU:
    none

16. nicspits

nicspits Guest

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    nah the fun part is going to be in 'round 8 weeks she said.

Yeah, cards a total pos, and i asked permission to remove dead fans, and if you've ever dealt with xfx, i have, you'd know I could still RMA the card if one sought. and I will cuz its such a big pos i mean look at these numbers, god it sucks so bad, seriously, why did I ever suggest this card or do those mods its gotta be broken, most definitely, on and i shoved a temp sensor under the HSF, and yeah, its so hot so freaking hot i mean, its roasting.

god jeff I'mso sorry you were so right and i was so wrong bout everythign always since the beginning and here's the proof, i'll show ya all, i admit it, and I'm sorry. please just look at what this card is doing.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n572/nicpits/imsosorry.jpg

17. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Jeff, stop responding to him. He's trying to get you to say something he can use against you in court or otherwise. Just ignore him completely, break off all contact.

18. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Why haven't this thread been reported? Jesus, what a cluster****.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.