Happy new drivers eve AMD'rs!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by brianfist, Mar 19, 2015.

1. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 6750XT Dual OC
    The LOLs are strong in this one

2. velocityx

velocityx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FE - EK FCB
    guru 3d freesync review is up, I guess driver goes live any minute now.

3. Grotlo

Grotlo Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 ti G1 Gaming
    Hello everyone,

Just to be clear one needs to have a "new" monitor in order for freesync to work? I got R9 290 i hope it does support the new technology....

4. tiganho

tiganho Guest

GPU:
    HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 256BITS
    3 months 3 months .... With the help of Omega think they'll do something good

5. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
  6. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    any one downloaded it wont to up it some were please

7. tiganho

tiganho Guest

GPU:
    HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 256BITS
  8. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    ive got it downloaded naa thanks

9. overlordmike

overlordmike Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    are there any performance fixes in this driver or does it just enable freesync..... seeing as its been somewhere near 5 months since the last driver?

10. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    Almost the 20th in South Africa here so no drivers yet. i was excited to go and play some games with new crossfire profiles and some other enhancement. I'm so pissed now cause I feel i wasted my money on my cards. I only bought it 1-2 years ago and I 'm not getting proper support for it already so I feel cheated in a way. I bought a card already from the 2011. I was about to decide between 2x r9 280x or 780/780ti and now I actually regret getting the 2x r9 280x's. Wish I bought the 780 and another one later. but oh well what can we do. It's not like Nvidia doesn't lie but at least you get a bit better support.

I will stay with these cards for now but never again will I support useless AMD. Nice to get a crossfire system that only works 1/2 - 3/4 of the time. it's either buggy and doesn't scale well or no support for crossfire. I hope we can get the driver before the weekend.

11. erocker

erocker Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    M'Kayy....

12. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    go get some sleep mate, stressing out makes you ill so just chill out and hopefully the drivers will be there when you wake up :)

13. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    you could have downloaded them from somewhere other than guru3D you know. Not every site cares about what AMD wants :)

14. mortenv

mortenv Member

GPU:
    XFX R9 295x2 / 8 GB plz
    getting flashbacks from htc android always being one year late on source code release. This sucks major balls :bang:

15. Greglaz120

Greglaz120 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280 3 GB

How i wish i would have bought an Nvidia GPU myself too.I feel your pain very well.You're not alone in this.I used to have an Nvidia GPU and was going ''whore mode'' all over the place with their drivers.Nvidia spoiled me in a way, yeah.Now i get to install a driver every 3 months.Super fun -_-.

The problem with me was that i hit the wall with Nvidia this time, since my 660 Ti died, and since i'm a middle-High level hardware buyer, i hated to go for 970 or 980.For me that's impossible and decided to go with AMD so i can surpass my previous card at any rate.Well the card did outclass 660 Ti in almost everything but their support is PITIFUL.Now i find that my decision was regrettable the more and more.If Nvidia hadn't screwed around nerfing the ****ing cards so much, and give a variety of cards to choose from, i wouldn't be in this position as i'am right now.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015

16. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    I will just have to hold strong. My time will come when I upgrade and go back to Nvidia.

17. Greglaz120

Greglaz120 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280 3 GB
    Same for me.I will head back to Nvidia when i find the chance and the money.Will take a while, but it will be done.

18. bigbeard86

bigbeard86 Guest

GPU:
    290 Crossfire 1220/1450
    AMD lost a lot of future customers due to their pos service and treatment. I know myself, and also two of my cousins, that will never buy an AMD product again.

19. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    why ? u got 2 beast cards that are dam good yet your moaning why ?
    also if u look round you can find a link to them not here but other forums and yes they seem pretty stable only played csgo so cant really say much but u feel silky smooth to me

20. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Add me.