EK Releases Radeon RX Vega Compatible RGB water block for Liquid Cooling

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Endymion

Endymion Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 TUF
    Just in time!

3. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    I wonder why EK bothered. :p

Besides the handful of gamers owning one, the miners won't bother since it will add precious time at their ROI dreams.

Not to mention the whole hassle and downtime if their mining rigs aren't already custom wc'ed. :D

4. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    These aren't too expensive, compared to what miners would be paying for. If you have access to a swimming pool to act as a reservoir, this could be a cheaper alternative to those who mine during the summer. I'm sure powering all of the GPU fans alone consumes more power than a single pump per rig.

5. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Wait..! So, not only they can increase their earnings just by simply using a water block which will replace ATLEAST 2 or even 3 hungry inefficient and possibly loud/annoying gpu fans per card thus saving on power costs, their mining setups will be cooler too, which in return will require less cooling further decreasing their running costs and increasing their even more!

And to top that off, if they have a swimming pool as ingeniously suggested they can use it as a reservoir/coolant! And since that will be cooling their fortune making machines, they will be bathing in their own fortune in a way! lol

Wow! I hope our resident miners spread those words of truth to the rest! :D

wth I just wrote..? lol :p

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  6. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    nevermind

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  7. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Oops! Wait! It's a complete misunderstanding! I was even hoping you would jump in and go along with that small humorous scenario I posted. I took your previous post as humorous/funny and so I went with it.

I was merely poking a bit of fun at miners! I apologize if it came off in any other way besides that. Won't happen again. :)

schmidtbag likes this.
  8. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    lol whoops. I'm used to people being a lot more antagonistic and sarcastic. No harm done then I guess - I cleared out my last post.

Koniakki likes this.
  9. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    You had me worried a bit there.. It was early hours here and my reading comprehension wasn't/isn't 100% but I would be a bit concerned for my self if it was that bad to the point I completely misread! All is good. :p