Battlefield 6 would be called Battlefield 2042

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    [​IMG]

Venix likes this.
  2. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Yeah, I'd love to be the guy on the front line with 10,000 robots running/galloping towards me and I hit the magnetic button and turn all that tax payers money into an amusing art piece with the flick of a button.:p

3. Jawnys

Jawnys Master Guru

GPU:
    asus tuf oc 3090
    Pubg, tarkov maybe intense inve tory management warzone im sorry but no you dont even have an inventory tab and most of item you loot it automatic, bullet sponge not so much ttk is quite faste for a br probably the fastest ttk of all br but its not the point im just saying that for me if battlefield doest have br im not in for it, ive never been a fan of battlefield game modes but the gunplay always been excellent. I mainly play shooters and br games and two me it is a huge disapointment not getting a br

4. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I nearly tried to correct your spelling & grammar, but I gave up :)

My main point is the armour and protection against bullets/damage requires continual management, and, looting of other players for the only reason that bullets are magical, which pushes players to be constantly worried about how much armour they have got in comparison to another player.

The player with the most armour wins every fight.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Ahh yes, Battle Royale, what every Battlefield player is looking forward too.....................

It's kinda like how collecting cards is popular in sports games, here's an amazing idea.. lets put collecting cards to unlock things in all other video games other than sports games.

[​IMG]

I still haven't gotten over frikking Need for Speed Payback.

Venix likes this.
  6. Zooke

Zooke Master Guru

GPU:
    3090FE + EK Block
    We need Battlefield Classic, all this modern day bollocks they put into games mostly seems unnecessary.
    I'm not saying some things haven't improved, but theres a lot to be said for that 'raw' experience.
    Prepare yourself for someones politically correct woke version of 20 years into the future.

7. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    It's al about the level design. If they have got good level design in this, then people will play it, if not, they won't.

Here's that video from LVLCAP I love to link so much

8. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    @Loobyluggs the 300 meters accuracy on bursts with a gun like minimi (5.56 mm) is actually not that far fetched , having experience with g3a3 and hk11 and minimi the first 2 are 7.62mm g3 kicks a lot hk is double the weight and for that kicks a lot lot less both of those are guns from the 70' or older the g3 i was given in the army was made in 75...both on Single shot have no issue hitting a target on 300 meters is actually shockingly easy, now to minimi , it is a much modern gun on lower caliber that thing made me wonder if i was shooting blanks it had almost 0 kick it can easily burst all day . So ..distance wise if we consider it is a video game i can excuse the good accuracy .

Ps. Personally i always had better shots on 300m than 100m and i was not the onlyone !

9. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    That's the point though, this is a video game - and having bullets that magically hit with absolute perfection regardless, means that the other players have to become bullet sponges to survive.

Y'see?

Venix likes this.
  10. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Owwwh i see yes i got it now , i thought your main problem was just the accuracy, witch did not seem that absurd from a well trained veteran. But yeah that causes domino with other effects ... Yep i see it now !

Loobyluggs likes this.