Assassins Creed III Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Xzibit, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Meh... milk anyone? I'm probably alone on this but Ubisoft is milking and IMHO destroying this franchise. I'll probably still get Black Flag (when the price drops), but these... if they're on sale for cheap, and I mean cheap, I'll probably get them (except the mobile game; could care less about it), but right now Assassin's Creed is becoming one of those franchises I'm caring less and less about everyday since there feels like no main story progression. Desmond's ending sucked and I'm feeling this whole franchise's ending will result the same.

If Watch Dogs becomes a hit expect sequels to it every year from Ubisoft.

2. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 480 1.5gb ddr5
    I am actually excited about AC Liberation on the PC.

3. bobesko

bobesko Guest

GPU:
    2x Sapphire 6790 1GB
    Hi, I playing Ac3 and Iam stuck at the beginning of sequence 9 mission Missing supplies. So basically after I finished part with Desmond it jumped to this mission and according to walkthroughs there is supposed to be a cutscene with Achilles at the beginning of this mission and then I should set the marker on the map on main mission on the left on the map, there Iam supposed to meet G. Washington. But in my case, there is no cutscene and as soon as this mission starts I happen to be on the road in the woods, homestead, and from this point I don't know what to do. There is no such point on the map that marks the main mission, there is only Homestead, Manor, Fronier, Harbomaster, Peg leg mission on the map. Have no Idea where to go, please help.

4. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    It's not that great in all honestly although the PC version will at least look and run better than it did on the PS Vita. I'm not sure we really needed another AC game either with AC4's release just over a month away.

5. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 480 1.5gb ddr5
    I am still stuck in AC3 btw....... I am at a level where I have not beaten the game but I can't seem to find any missions to do or activities to complete.....

6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 480 1.5gb ddr5
    Any ideas?

7. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Usually you have to travel somewhere, using the map and having said area uncovered by visiting the vantage points will be very useful since it should allow you to just enter the area and check the map for the various mission icons. :)

You can also try going into the progress tracker and from there replay the latest mission in case something bugged so the following missions did not trigger.

EDIT: Looking up a walkthrough could also be useful, just check what mission you did last and what the following one is and how to start it.
    (GameFAQs or similar website for example.)

8. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 480 1.5gb ddr5
    I am still lost...... The game is almost beaten but how do I tell where I am in the game ???