After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    That's a horrible idea! Are you insane?

2. Hlavson

Hlavson Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2GB
    So he could talk to admins and approve only threads, that he wants to stay on this forum.

3. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Found an amazing pic
    How 's it did
    [​IMG]

4. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    I get what your saying now but he just needs to work on his d*** mod. Be professions and just work without drama.

5. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Do you not see what everybody else is talking about?

6. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    I'm not entirely sure your right but I do feel bad for that kadzait guy.

7. rja89

rja89 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    I can only assume he quit because his name was getting slandered and in his perspective it was raining down on him and nothing was happening in the case of TheWorse (perhaps because to him it seemed like nobody was seeing his side). I believe on his facebook he stated he really liked this forum and the people on it and getting banned really didn't sit well with him. It makes him out to be like the bad guy when he very well isn't. I guess after awhile he just decided to back away from it all given there is just a lot surrounding this game.

8. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Dem tags doe lol
    vvv

9. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Is there a way I can talk to kadzait?

10. rja89

rja89 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    I have no idea. I have never talked to him myself. I have just been following all of this on Watch Dogs because I too was very passionate about this game since seeing it first unveiled and was excited about what these mods may have done for the game. So that is why I know what has been going on. My only direction would be to maybe leave a message on facebook or try his youtube account. The facebook link to his mod is below. Just add a .com after facebook (I can't post links). His YouTube account is under the same name. Whether or not he will reply I don't know.

facebook/kadzait24mod

11. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I have to agree with this. This is really disappointing. There are many pretenders looking for undeserved credit, and an infinite amount of trolls online, but many many players waiting to for this mod to play the game. It was THE official WD mod to restore E3 gameplay and fix performance issues. I'll admit to testing other tweaked versions, but mainly for comparison to see how little was really done. I agree he's had it rough, probably the most drama involved with modding a game I've ever seen, but any experienced modder knows to expect this sort of thing. If you really want to stop that's up to you TW, and no one can/will blame you, modding is something you have to do for yourself. But stopping development with a public announcement that you wont even release what's currently completed isn't really fare to the users who've tried to contribute to development and patiently wait. There are several threads on Steam too about this mod, many are excitedly waiting for this. I hope you reconsider at least releasing V0.9.

12. Solitude

Solitude Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7870 XT 2GB
  13. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Guys I've been thinking and I've came to the conclusion we need to stop begging TheWorse and Kadzait to continue and we need to come together and finish the job. If someone can create a thread where we can also post and modify patches that tweak the game WITH NO DRAMA, that would be excellent. If not I'll take the initiative and make the thread myself.

Let's not let these guys bum us out. If the worse wants to keep his 0.9 from people who supported him then f* him and let's do it ourselves!

14. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    #sign!

15. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Agreed with you
    There are already more three mod for now
    1.nude body
    2.all car can be call
    3.after act3 surrender fixed

And I want to know that pic effect is that theworse said about lens or just photoshop

16. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    You mean KadZait24?

17. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Amen dude, I second that. I have modding experience, though mostly Skyrim and Final Fantasy VII, so I'm unfamiliar with something like WD. If anyone can put together a faqs sheet or something for modifying the game I'm definitely interested in learning. It's time to get past the drama and finally get this done.

18. powerbass4

powerbass4 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660Ti
    @Solitude try mine.....WDcTool (for TheWorse mod)

19. younggun

younggun Guest

GPU:
    780 Superclocked
  20. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Thanks man. I decided to make the thread: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4864966#post4864966

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.