306.02-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by hanschke, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Brandon_34

Brandon_34 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 690GTX
    Only tested 2 games so far. Crysis 2007 and left 4 dead 2 and these run like total crap.
    L4d2 stutter and crash. Plenty of stuttering and zoom lag in crysis. Also high DPC Latency.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Guest

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
    These are a bit smoother for me in BF3. SC2 , PES 2013, Crysis2 and Rage all good as well.

3. wsarahan

wsarahan Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga Titan X SLI
    Just exactly the same here, i tought i was the only one with this issue

2 GTX 580 SLI here and i7 920 @ 4.0

4. xoleras

xoleras Guest

GPU:
    msi lightning gtx 580 sli
    This might be related to the MSI afterburner overlay. I figured out my crashes in Assassin's creed reveltations were b/c of the afterburner overlay. Will test more.

5. sexparty

sexparty Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 690
    Last few drivers have had real good GPU utilisation for me but every time there is an explosion in bf3 or I spawn all my monitors turn off for a brief moment. Also when I click on anything with my mouse in game it alt-tabs to desktop. Doesnt highlight anything in game and just clicks to desktop. Super weird.

Hopefully this driver has the same pformance without the weird bugs because the 304s cause my clocks or one clock to get stuck at 915 MHz and I get horrible tearing and 30-40% usage in bf3. Along with just bad performance. Planet side 2 beta is a nightmare.

GTX 690 at 1212mhz and 6612mhz
    X3 Dell U2412M surround at 3880x1920P

6. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    because this nvidia will drop 6000-7000 cards from the driver
    they cant optimazy for such low hardware

7. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    the man who write realise notes, he write what they told him he dont know what inside the drivers:banana:

8. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    I don't know how you guys get DPC latency from GPU drivers. I just ran it on mine with about 8 Chrome windows opened and a video playing. DPC latency was ~35.

I think it's something else you have running in the background, not the GPU drivers. Win8 on the other hand its still really high all the time. But thats a Win8 issue.

9. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    yep, i can confirm what dnottis is saying....no DPC probs here also with these drivers..Also l4d2 runs smooth as ever here with sgssaa and all maxed..

2 Browser running, skype, Steam, origin and a Video...
    [​IMG]

clearly its at ur end..

10. wsarahan

wsarahan Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga Titan X SLI
    For what this software is used?

I`ve downloaded and runned about 10 firefox processes a video and played about 5 minutes of sleeping dogs at the same time and the Max result was about 160, normal right?

11. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Crysis 2 has had Performance problems in DX9 MP since patch 1.9
    Doubt it will ever get fixed. EA doesn't give 2 ****s enough.

12. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    @ wsarahan

yes, 160 is pretty normal..its good..so all is good for u, i guess..

That software is for checking teh DPC latency , with it u can narrow down where the DPC latency drop outs come from...

get it here: (for teh ones that dont know)

13. xoleras

xoleras Guest

GPU:
    @ManualG

These drivers crash with 680 / SLI nonstop after 10-20 minutes in CS:GO constantly. Others are reporting this on the CS:GO steam forum.

This is not an isolated incident. I've tried disabling SLI, i've also tried disbaling AA and other things. Cards are MSI lightning 680s not overclocked currently, it is not a temp issue! No other games crash.

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

14. xoleras

xoleras Guest

GPU:
    Nope. Crashed in CS:GO again. Jesus christ, I thought nvidia had good drivers? I basically can't play CS:GO with friends now, others are reporting the same thing with GTX 680s on the steam forum for the game.

15. Brandon_34

Brandon_34 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 690GTX
    You running sli? Just wondering since you are comparing a 680 to a 690. Must be a bug with the x79 chipset because disabling speedstep and c1e fixed the dpc issue. But drivers still suck because boost isn't working right.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012

16. Solace50

Solace50 Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit 560 ti 2gb SLI
    poor GPU utilization in Dota 2, Darksiders 2. have not tested other games due to a lack of time.

2600k@ stock/670 @ stock

dpc latency is plenty fine.

17. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    I tested only Skyrim, Dark Souls and Sleeping Dogs. Waiting for Darksiders 2 patch to download to test new AA profile and AO.
    All good, dpc latency seems fine as well.

Btw if anyone is playing Dark Souls you can force AO using Fallout 3 or Fable 3 flags. The latter seems to work better, althought it's a bit subtle, but nice none the less and no performance hit (credits to DS thread for the tip).

ManuelG I see that there's no Dark Souls profile but since it works with forced AO, there's a chance for Nvidia to create a profile it with AO flags?

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Left 4 Dead 2 runs normally for me and my DPC latency is what it usually is. Something may have gone wrong during installation for you.

19. Zhyr

Zhyr Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX770 SLI
    I hate to be the one to admit this, but there's a fairly solid performance hit in WoW *hides*

20. Brandon_34

Brandon_34 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 690GTX
    I don't think so since the 301.42 works. It would be nice to have an updated stable driver for the 690 please.