Working Fallout 4 SLI Profile!!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Shadowdane, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Teisco

Teisco Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Nvidia really let the SLI group down this time. A game ready driver for F4 without SLI support really makes a statement. The guys that spend the most money with the big N again get the shaft.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well, just to mention it, I guess it only helps with downscaling as the game itself doesn't look that demanding (except in cities). Or am I mistaking the matter at hand? Because I'm really wondering why you should want to run this game above 60fps with it's weird physics above the cap.

3. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    How the hell is Nvidia to blame? All Nvidia can do is request that Bethesda codes SLI support into the game, they cannot force them to do the work.

4. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Well,after playing for hours with every suggestion for SLI my conclusion is to NOT use SLI. Game performs better (At least on Maxwell) and not only in general speaking but also on most demanding areas like Hallucigen Inc. where is a lot of radie smoke (SLI=50fps, SINGLE=60 <capped> ).
    I will post screenshots later if you want.

5. xx4L0Mxx

xx4L0Mxx Member

GPU:
    2 x MSI 970GTX 4G
    This is what I have been using. Runs between 55-60 fps solidly at 4K on 2 Overclocked MSI 970 4G's. Both cards run at a minimum of 80% usage with the linked profile. NO graphical corruptions as far as I have noticed.

Fallout 4 also hasn't crashed once in 15 hours which is a miracle compared to F3/New Vegas

I have everything on Ultra ,except for Godrays on HIGH and Shadow detail/distance both on high.

The game runs great for me, the only noticeable framerate drop is to 45 fps when i pull up my pipboy screen oddly.

A proper profile would be much appreciated though.

6. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
  7. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    i'm currently using the Arkham City SLI fix and it is working a treat.

I get a locked 60fps, I haven't seen it dip below that since I started using it. Both cards seem to operate well, and I have sweetFX/Reshade and ENB running too all ultra settings. Have had NO CTD's No Crashes, I have seen the odd texture flicker but its VERY rare that I do.... Much Much smoother gameplay

8. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    This is mostly due to them finally switching from 32-bit to 64-bit... the older games usually crashed due to memory issues with the older engine.

9. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    I get this weird shadow bug where half the screen is like dark in low light areas when I run it at 4K if i lower res no problems and sli is working good.

10. GuruKnight

GuruKnight Guest

GPU:
    2 x 980 Ti AMP! Ex
    Never mind.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015