What the best kit for professional FPS gaming?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Heizern, May 17, 2018.

1. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Skill is in your head, not in the hardware. Don't go for all the flashy stuff, gems are usually hard to find. Search for sturdy stuff, not the RGB infested junk.

In general, all you need is a mouse with a very good sensor, Keyboard with minimal amounts of latency. Do the research.

DAW40 likes this.
  2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Skills can hit a ceiling with limited hardware though. But yeah the flashy lights won't help at all, in fact I turn those off as I find them distracting.

3. DAW40

DAW40 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 6GB
    Just don't get razer and you will be fine. I prefer Logitech gear. Each mouse is different like the guru's said you have to find the keyboard and mouse that feels good for you. We can't answer your question you have to go to Fry's test out gear or just by picture know if it's going to feel comfortable for you. We are all different and have different tastes, this is something you have to figure out on your own from hear on out.

4. Srsbsns

Srsbsns Member Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 64 Liquid
    Steel Series is the way to go. They have a probably the smoothest sensor I've ever felt. The DPI is also adjustable in 100 increments.