Vaping Gurus

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Repo Man, May 27, 2018.

1. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Yeah professional is a professional.

I managed a reduction as well, from 12 to 6 mg.
    Though it was "overdue" as I've used Innokin Coolfire Mini with 0.5 ohm Zenith coils for a while and 12 mg liquid gave pretty hefty vapes.

Overall experience way better with 6 mg though I did notice I vape a bit more often now but that's to be expected.

Plus leftover habit from smoking days is I like to take a few successive inhales.
    With 12 mg that resulted in instantaneous coughing, lols.

Next I'll probably try to make my own mix with around 6 mg strength and adjust from there.
    Have used premade liquids until now. Should save a bit of money that way as well.

2. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Congrats on the reduction!!

Reducing nicotine level does result in increased vaping, but with a little extra self control, you can get past it. You just have to pay more attention to your vaping habit and force yourself to stick to the same habits you had with the higher nicotine level until you get used to the reduced nicotine level.

AsiJu likes this.
  3. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    on zero nicotine now, vape a lot still but can tell the nicotine withdrawals.

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I suppose it's one of the things you need to learn, will see how it goes for me.

I haven't stressed about it too much, main thing is I'm using smaller nicotine content fluid. I already think my vaping habits are normalizing.

Vaping was anyway meant to replace smoking, for me. Not be a tool for quitting completely.
    Every smoke I leave unsmoked (since starting vaping surely thousands) is a win.

Hang in there! Out of curiosity from which strength fluid did you switch to zero?

5. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    well i stopped the physical smoking about 4-5 year ago, but still enjoy vaping,

i went from 18mg downwards working from a chart i found:

1 - 5 a day 0.6% (6mg/ml)
    5 - 15 a day 1.0% (10mg/ml)
    15 - 20 a day 1.4% (14mg/ml)
    20+ a day 1.8% (18mg/ml)

based on how many smokes one would toke in a day