The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Is it possible to make E3 2012 Focus effect? Without that greenish blurriness that we have now?

2. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    What kind of sorcery is this? :)

It seems you mixed some of Sunset's compression, while keeping it really on low profile, so it is hardly noticed (virtually unnoticed btw), so the rock, roads and other textures are simply incredible on this release.

I love the DoF, it's just where it should be, with the right amount of intensity, the fog only appears when it rains - and it rains a lot (this is awesome) -, also I love the colors, looks close to the vanilla, yet even prettier.

The only thing I'll ask to you is to keep it at this same performance, or if it changes, even more performance. Please don't sink it into a crazy amount of effects, because we all know that most PC gamers do not have Titans or 780Ti's.

You're really a talent, just as Sunset which I already knew his job and you're perfectly leading kaidzait24's initial plans I guess.

I've already spread your thread in one of the biggest technology/gaming forums in my country and I hope you keep up with this excellent work!

Some amazing SS I've taken just now:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Actually, i didn't try fix it yet! I l go to sleep in a few minutes! Bt you can try remove the
    graphics\characters\char01 folder now and play it at ultra i guess!
    But,remember you will loose the e3 colored coat and mask :)

4. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    And Train headlights don't cast shadows like in E3 2012 Demo :(

5. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Thanks a lot man :) ! I'm happy that you liked my work :)
    Cheers
    :cheers:

6. Stolen_X

Stolen_X Guest

+100500

7. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Nice work! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    @Campacci2k sir, what sweetfx preset are you using? It's look damn beautiful!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  9. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    I just installed this mod and the game crashes on the first loading screen. How do I fix this?

10. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    It's a known bug of the latest beta. Select HIGH textures to fix, while waiting for a newer version.

11. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Thanks!

12. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    @Supersourav99 or anybody who could clarify this to me...

Is this version programmed to rain all the time?

Even by modifying the TimeScale back to default it just stays for 5 minutes at most without raining. I love the rain on this game and I can see the benefits to reflection effects and all, but there hasn't been a single day/afternoon/night without a storm since I started playing, and I did play for more than 2 hours, yet the ground doesn't even starts to dry before another rain starts pouring. Can someone confirm this?

13. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Is there any way to change the camera back to the original position?

14. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    no issue here with the constant raining using current v6 beta..

15. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    v6 fixed beta deliciouuuuuussssssss!!!!

16. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    What do you mean by saying "no issue here with the constant raining using current v6 beta..."?

You mean that you see no problems with non-stopping raining.

or

You mean that you've seen no bugs while raining (because I also don't have any problem/bugs).

or

You mean that it doesn't rain all the time for you while it does rain for me (that's what I'm asking).

17. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Thank you.

I've just tried V6 Pre-Alpha test 2 and it is just fine, it rains for a while, than stops and keep most of the time like that. Rain effects are fantastic, but IMO it shouldn't rain all the time.

I hope Supersourav99 fix it on next release. :)

@Supersourav99 I'm nowhere near your knowledge and skills to edit ".rml, .xml, .fat/dat" files, but again... You're doing a great job.

Since the first time I tested Sunset's compressed textures I knew it should be the texture base to all mods. It makes the game SO MUCH lighter yet keeps it sufficiently beautiful.

You guys did a great job to rocks and roads in general. I've seen you put the "E3 coat colors", yet I didn't find it a problem to keep it like it was on Pre-Alpha test 2, but you managed it beautifully, switching from a compressed textured coat (which was fine btw) to an incredibly colorful coat, just like it was on E3.

Of course you have your own parameters and I don't mean to interfere, also I know you've never said anything related to that, but just in case... I'd like to say that you shouldn't even think of inserting 0.97c grass textures. It just kills performance for a definitely unnecessary foliage density increase.

You have the best mod I've seen so far and I am anxious for the next release. :)

Obs.: I haven't find/read anywhere so I'll ask... Is there a goal to achieve, I mean, like a "desired final version", like V7, V8 or something like that? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Wish you the best!

18. KW71

KW71 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780 3gb
    I have had bad experencies downloading .exe files. If it is not a problem for you, could you upload your mod in other format, and, if posible, a version without textures?

Thank you very much!!!

19. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    what i meant is, i have no issues with rain(its normal as far as i can tell).. but maybe its because i am using an earlier version of the v6 beta windy_city.game.xml which i forgot i left in.

20. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    The alpha/beta versions Sourav releases will always be a set mod, with no real simple options to change. (You could always go into the .dat and change things your self.) The final release of what ever version we're on will always be (At least, for as long as I can see.) a .exe that gives you multiple options of what you like. (Low bloom, high DoF, higher civilian density, Sunsets textures ect.) The .exe works, if it doesn't work for you it's something on your end and not something WE can fix.

Also, Sourav uploads a .exe as his internet is slow, and just uploading a .exe is simple to upload as it isn't very large.