Steam Weekly Top Sellers, June 24th 2019

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We have not done them in a while, but these are the top ten selling titles at Steam as reported by Valve. Bloodstained: Ritual of the NightPLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDSTotal War: THREE KINGDOMSMy Fri...

Steam Weekly Top Sellers, June 24th 2019

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Bloodstained is #1 interesting expected it to sell but damn

3. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    *sigh*
    Look, I know CDPR is usually pretty good about making quality content, but it's pretty aggravating that there's enough preorders for Cyberpunk to reach the top 10 sales list.

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Nowadays people are para that a game will be pulled from Steam and become a EGS exclusive, so pre-orders on there are probably at an all time high.

Publishers are no doubt very happy with Epic right now,. even if they don't use their store.

5. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    LOOL it says

Initial release date: April 16, 2020

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    even if epic is doing purposely I dont like how there doing it, at least GoG is gona try solve the problem of every publisher wanting there own launcher/digital store and user pass for the game. cause 2.0 is supposedly gona let put alll our games from all the launcher in and launch them from it. for the the end user, who dont want to have dozen launchers and user/pass to remember to play there games collection. which where the PC industry is moving toward atlest gaming wise which huge turn off to me and alot people i know.

and publisher and or people wonder why more people rather just do consoles

7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    All GoG is doing is launching other launchers within their own launcher, it does sound like a good idea and has some interesting features for some people, but for me personally a folder on my desktop filled with shortcuts worked 20 years ago and still does in 2019.

It actually sounds alot like Corsair's April Fool joke, which although funny i also thought wasn't a bad idea as a bit of software.

8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    more annoying is that it's in the Steam sales list when those folk should be using GOG and giving 100% of the cash to the developer.

Redemption80 likes this.
  9. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
  10. Nuno Leite

Nuno Leite Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 980ti 6GB

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    still kind a solution, even if it still require you know all the user/pass to all the other luanchers and digital platforms. like said I not into this idea of all publishers have there own digital platfom launchers. there 100's publishers and if they all do this which where is seem to be going that 100+ user/pass need to be remebered that nightmare waiting to happen if one loses all that info.

I would of switched to GoG if they had built in gamepad support in to there client like steam does, there are some fairly new games that support gamepads in steam but in GoG it dont that at the same time I have over 100 games on steam cause I been buying all my games threw steam for past decade

I thinking there is joke in there but I missing it:(

12. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    tsunami231, i 100% agree. The amount of digital stores is only going to increase, and GOG may be onto something that could make this easier for most people in the long run.

That annoys me too, it's fine if you don't want to support CDPR, but claiming to support them and then getting it on Steam is doing the opposite.

13. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Why not just use the gamepad support supplied with the game? I dunno maybe I've missed something but any game I've played that requires a gamepad I just use what's supplied within the games setup never felt the need to use Steam... maybe if you have a Steampad. Besides it's an FPS so who's using a gamepad when you have M & K?

You could also just buy the game through GOG and then never have to use the software again, DRM free just launch the game with it's own launcher so you actually end up skipping the whole having to log in to Steam to launch the game.

It's just odd you are literally giving Valve cash for nothing.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    example of games that support gamepad in steam and not gog is Shadow Warrior 2 which make no sense to me seeing gamepad support it supposedly built into the game and not dependent on steam. Steam get my money cause it convenient to me. and will till something else that comes along that more convenient, so i am not give cash to valve for nothing.

All my 80+ games from the last decade are threw steam. and this whole every publisher wanting there own client digital platform is nightmare waiting to happen. I expect to need user/pass for mmo games, but i draw the line at needing a user/pass for every publisher under the sun.

DRM free is great, but there alot things gog dont have the steam does, that I actual own and like. Dont get me wrong I have Witcher franchise from both steam and gog but I use it threw steam cause I have better control over my gamepad and how I want things threw steam built in gamepad support