SaW

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by JonasBeckman, Apr 3, 2009.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    This was sort of announced a while back but with no details, well here's the first batch of info about the game and a few screens, unsure how this game will be in the end though.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58002

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    they just posted some screens on ign a bit ago not other info tho screens look good, saw was pretty decent as horror flicks go i guess not a huge horror fan, but the screens looked to do the movie justice at lest.

3. xtaz

xtaz Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 9800GTX+
    Haven't seen Saw 5 yet, but own the other 4 DVD's and even though Horror wasn't really my thing, I started to like it because of Saw.
    I really wonder how this game will turn out and hopefully it's not another crappy movie-to-game production.

4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    If this doesn't get banned in Australia and Germany it's not worth buying :)

5. Nerox

Nerox Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE 6950 2GB
    I love the saw movies! they are the best!

6. Havokie

Havokie Master Guru

GPU:
    4890 Vapor-X 950/1150
    They as in 1-3 are pretty good, 4 was pretty crap and Saw 5 is actually terrible beyond words.

As for the game...I did groan when I heard about it but if its coming from Konami, then there's certainly hope. Could be a brilliant MP game, few beers and competing to to murder each other in the most gruesome fashion possible...

7. Grim_2o0o

Grim_2o0o Guest

GPU:
    RX 570 Nitro +
    Didn't even know this was coming out, might have to have a play when it hits the stores.

8. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  9. Mark

Mark Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870
    Didnt bambi get banned in aus due to the violent nature of the mothers death and the distress it brought to young children?? lol

10. .Rain

.Rain Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870
    meh aren't movie games supposed to be crap usually??
    but then again it's konami doing this one....i will not get my hopes up :wanker: