Nvidia GeForce 327.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 19, 2013.

1. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    I saw your suggestion and I appreciate you trying to help, I am sorry but I am just tired of trying to explain why I do what I do.

Yasamoka? lol (I am sure he's sick of explaining this one as well)

Don't get annoyed with me because I have had enough, explaining this sort of thing over and over again when trying to get answers or report problems it all ties in with time I don't have for PC gaming anymore.

It is not a 'THREAT' to Nvidia mate, I am done with all this typing 1000 word essays on forums and spending hours googling every possible solution etc etc.

My decision was made weeks ago, however I decided to buy a mid range PC just to keep me going until Xbox One.

Turns out I cannot even play my favorite game, BF3 - I just tried again, I keep trying but, I just cannot play like that.

Hard Reset is PERFECT though! just a lovely experience you would expect for £1000's

2. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I may have to do something similar. Does not look like there is a fast fix coming. I wonder what would be the best driver...

3. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    I have zero problems so far with this driver, finished outlast lastnight good game xD keep up the good work nvidia, this driver is very stable so far, bettter then those 326.80 unstable garbage :)

4. qgshadow

qgshadow Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI 2560x1440

How did you install 314.22 with 780? everytime i try to install them it says driver install failed

5. geronimo666

geronimo666 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI rx6800 Gam. Z T
    AFAIK you need to "mod" the .ini file to be able to do this. look around. there was a guide or even prepared .ini for this but I don't remember was it here on guru or somewhere else.
    cheers.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    @StealBalls

Disable ingame fps limiter via cfg.
    enable ingame triplebuffer via cfg., if not already
    force MSI afterburner OSD frame limiter @ 60fps
    in nvcpl BF3 profile set 1 frame to render ahead and threaded opt.- on.

maybe also try ingame frame to render ahead at 1 instead of default -1

now if you're still too stubborn to try all this, then gl with crappy consoles xD

I went back to this particular 320.78 because its the latest from r320 branch and yeah so far so good. :)

hm Im not really sure anymore, I think it was one early 325 or 326 driver.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  7. qgshadow

qgshadow Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI 2560x1440
    Thanks, but i did the .ini mod , and the install starts but fails/stop mid install , and says Driver Install Failed

8. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    sold everything Nvidia related today, will update my profile when I purchase/upgrade my new rig (it will be AMD based on the "Mantle" announcement and the computing performance of Radeon GPUs), but the main reason and why I'm posting this decision here is the drivers, I cannot wait any longer until Nvidia delivers, I've tried a single 660 Ti, SLI 660 Ti's, single 680, a single 780, lots of motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs from Intel and AMD... yet every 32x.xx release is buggy and faulty in one game or another, in one application or another, the solution is always the same, going back to 314.22. I can't live in the past, I'm moving on, thanks for the good times Nvidia, I'll be on the other side now, no hard feelings.

9. Mysteryboi

Mysteryboi Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC
    Your retarded there's nothing more someone can say but that to you

I've used nvidia since gtx 295 and onwards and have 3-4 different cards and never experience a single problem only thing i would say i dislike about nvidia is the throttling of the newer cards and having to change the bios

But selling your pc because you've probably poorely built it or cheaped out on things is your own fault

Have fun with amd and stay out of nvidia section

10. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    what a shameful reply to a perfect valid post

retarded ? poorely built ? cheaped out ? I have mint Nvidia 780s and Intel 4770Ks around here right now... I've tried with every Nvidia card available to me and the 32x.xx drivers are the only thing making me to change to AMD, I'm not selling my whole PC, I said "everything Nvidia related" no "computer related", thanks for your *kind* words and for your reading comprehension :)

11. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I try 326.80. If I remember correctly that used to work quite well.

12. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    :bang:

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    *You are retarded*

I mean... I'm not calling you.. Um.. spelling xD

14. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC

I was thinking the same thing. I love PC gaming, but gaming on the PC has become a hassle of late. I don't care about benchmarks or overclocking, I just want to game and enjoy it. I may also jump on the Xbox1 wagon and avoid all the hassle of PC gaming.

15. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I can agree with Ce-lin to an extent.I can also agree with Vitale to an extent.

In Ce-lin's and I guess SteelBalls's cases they've bought cards that are not performing for the price they've payed.These poor driver releases also are not helping the situation, especially when Nvidia are also falling short on PC exclusive titles like Rome 2.

Vitale's argument, I can only assume is from the perspective of an enthusiast.I'm kind of frustrated also but only because of the fact, that with each release of performance driver my cards temps are rising more and more.I'm replacing the stock coolers with Twin Turbos asap and most likely some time in the next couple years go with a full custom water loop.

I guess in the end one can argue that for the price we pay for these kinds of hardware, we should not have to go through these kinds of experiences.The cards should be able to keep well below 70c even with stock because you the user have no control over you're kboost out of the box.Same with fps, with two Titans he should not have to deal with dips at all, even if they are minor.

Anyway everyone has valid points is what I'm trying to say.

16. A2ra3L

A2ra3L Member

GPU:
    MSI RX7600
    May have encountered my first problem today. Normally I turn my PC on in the morning and leave it on all day, but this morning I turned it off while we went out. When I turned it back on again it booted fine but when I opened windows live mail to check my email my screen kind of froze. My mouse cursor still moved but I couldn't click on anything, like a pane of glass had been put in front of everything and I couldn't get past it.

I just had to ctrl+alt+del and open the task manager which kicked it back into place and I could click on things again. Not sure if driver problem or just random windows brain fart, lol. But I thought I should report it

17. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC

Goodbye then, hate to say it but... I don't think you'll be too missed.

18. ravaged

ravaged Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    Someone may want to warn the AMD guys that if an older driver version works well for him he'll lose his **** and threaten to sell his video card(s).

Because, you know, AMD has never had driver issues before. lol.

19. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    Well put, agreed.

20. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire

This.

/close life/guru3d forums.

BUT YEAH all jesting aside and ignoring the bunch of goons busting my ass because of my personal choices - it's up to me what I do with my time and money, I don't wanna spend it doing what I am doing with my PC, I want it to just work, hence, PC gaming is not for me, don't get all riled up about it, I am not making you buy an Xbox, I just no longer want to spend time trying and failing to get my expensive PC hardware to runs games i enjoy as I expect for such financial outlay.

Don't be busting the balls for it.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013