Logitech Launches New Brand Campaign DEFY LOGIC

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Logitech announced the launch of a brand campaign, DEFY LOGIC, featuring creators, artists and activists who are defying expectations and breaking barriers to inspire and change the world. The centerp...

Logitech Launches New Brand Campaign DEFY LOGIC

2. matox

matox Member

GPU:
    8870M - 2GB GDDR5
    Ugh.
    I'm getting too old for this. And I'm 32...

3. JBCool

JBCool Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Hah! I'm 34, and don't feel a day over 104 ;). Screw woke capitalism.

Neo Cyrus and DarkQuark like this.
  4. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Why the grandstanding? If Logitech wants people from all flocks of life to enjoy their products, they should make them cheaper ;)

Fox2232 likes this.

5. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Yikes, virtue signaling, from a peripherals company no less.

Neo Cyrus likes this.
  6. DarkQuark

DarkQuark Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 XT
    Politics aside, it's all just marketing. People care about people, companies don't. The job of any company is generally to make money. To think they "care" is just being fooled by their marketing.

All this is, is an attempt to hit a demographic they don't do well in now. They just chose to ride the woke train to do it because that often times gets attention.

Aztec2Step likes this.
  7. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    Defy logic and pay too much for overpriced Logitech Hardware?

8. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Lot of whiny snowflakes in this thread.

9. bluedevil

bluedevil Master Guru

GPU:
    Kfa2 RTX 2060 6gb
    Defy Logic.
    This does not make sense. There is no rebelling against logic.Logic itself leads to rebellion.
    To defy logic is just to be stupid. Stupid slogan. Hey let's defy logic and jump off a building .
    Don't think
    Just Defy Logic.

10. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    I am too ... for this.
    Be as it may, it's marketing and marketing wants more sales, brand recognition and so forth.
    Wanna win me over? Invest in better materials. Don't over packaging your products. Use, reclaim recycled plastic and offer real world plastic disposal.
    Yes, recycling is also on us. it's 50/50 , company 50/consumers 50. But do your part and we will do ours.

carnivore likes this.

11. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Same. I was leaning towards those garbage bags at Razer for my next KB + mouse, and Logitech just gave me a big reason not to be a customer of theirs anymore on top of their service being shockingly terrible during my last RMA with them. Get woke, go broke.

When it comes to real customers, the people who actually give these stupid stupid companies money, none of them ever want this BS shoved in their faces. The whining craptivists are never paying customers. Never have been, never will be. Yet these idiots don't learn.
    Go jack off to Twitter, if you're not already busy trying to cancel your neighbor for drinking the wrong brand of coffee or something, clown. Amazing how at the slightest sign of resistance to their stupidity, the SJWs instantly crap themselves and cry.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    bemaniac likes this.
  12. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Looks like you are whining about them yourself.

Honestly, when someone views this campaign as stupid or hypocritical. They are fully within their rights to see it that way.
    Because on 1st glimpse it looks just stupid. But after further investigation, it is hypocritical. (And clever way to ride current cancel culture wave safely while cashing in on dummies.)

bemaniac and Neo Cyrus like this.
  13. Sixtyfps

Sixtyfps Master Guru

GPU:
    Tuff 4080 non OC
    Why does all these companies do this crap. It makes me not want to support them. I buy a product because its good not because they support a certain type of politics

14. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    It's one thing to mock it as shameless capitalism (I would tend to agree), but to be so offended by this as to refuse to buy their product over this? I think that says a lot about the person who's offended.