Free to grab: Epic Games Store: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Aztez

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Maddness likes this.
  2. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    It should be noted that the free to grab version of KCD is the basic "vanilla" edition, not the Royal one (so no DLCs).

3. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    I finished this game twice loved it so much! If you never tried this grab it!

Maddness likes this.
  4. m4dn355

m4dn355 Master Guru

GPU:
    Guru3D 2080 Super H
    Folks, don't forget to add free HD Textures, HD Voice Pack and HD Sound Pack for Kingdom Come: Deliverance - SEE EDITIONS.

5. Stryfex

Stryfex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080TI SC
    KCD was one of those games I could never get to run smoothly as I thought it should on my rig - maybe my expectati0ons were too high for 1080TI and a 4770K OC'd but the game really struggled around NPCs and buildings and such - it just took me right out of the game

6. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    My girlfriend when saw that offer asked me if is it worth it. As we both always buy complete editions of games with all dlcs such question is valid. On epic base game is free but story dlc bundle (soundtrack and digital artbook are not interesting to her, she may prefer paper artbook) costs around 54pln. After some digging i found at one marketplace 15 euros offer on steam royal edition key. This offer already sounded good but when we were at PGA (PoznaƄ Game Arena) we've received 3 euro gift card for this marketplace. Also at website which is gathering info about gaming discounts and discount codes they listed a discount code which we did use to lower price even more. In total she paid 11 euros for complete edition for a key activating on better platform.

Free doesn't mean it is cheaper.

7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Nah it's not your rig, it's just the game.

Oh I didn't notice those, thanks.

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I always want this game never got now that I got threw epic store for free i probably still wont install the client

This stuff should be part of the game not "dlc" have to be added to the game, if you didnt say anything about this I would probably never even known

Seriously why are "HD" textures and or sound of any kind even provided as DLC? it should be standard and part of all games that is point

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  9. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    The game is heavy on cpu usage, my 1600 at 4ghz had issues keeping a reliable framerate, but bumping up to a 3600 definitely made it better.

10. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    Been playing this thanks to Gamepass. It's hard as heck but it's got a nice open world feel and the story is good.

11. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Learn how to use the combo's first playthrew i was not getting it at all second one i practiced till i was good with em and spots i had to reload so many times i was feeling like i am now bullying em! But careful overconfidence can get you killed :p i sure fall for it few times! :p

12. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6800
    Yeah, my old 2500k ran at 100% all the time with this game. The 3900x handles is much better. It does like more than 4 core. There were some fps issues very early on, especially with npc dialogs, but have since been addressed.