Forza Horizon 3 Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Two drivers have been released yesterday especially for this title from AMD and Nvidia. Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Forza Horizon 3. In Forza Horizon 3, players will be able to cust...

Forza Horizon 3 Launch Trailer

2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    No cabin view? Junk.

3. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    on release i don't know but on beta there is...

4. nehaxak

nehaxak Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1070 gtx
    Wish they would allow a simplistic way to add this game to GEforce so I could stream and play it downstairs on the TV with the Nvidia Shield TV console. At the moment it almost impossible to do so and it's that reason I won't be buying the game :(

5. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Oh i see! My bad then. Havent seen cabin view on any screenshots with wheel and everything. Lets take a look when it comes out then. :)

6. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  7. Lowice

Lowice Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 980ti OC
    If I only can buy this in windows store then I'm not going to get the game.

8. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    For me if racing game doesnt have cockpit view, its arcade junk.

Good to see this one has it.

And Metascore stands for nothing, il tell you a small secret, reviews are sold nowadays. ;)

9. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    Well you know, cars don't tend to have cabins. You find those in the woods, or on ships :banana:

Cockpit view would be nice though, but since it's an arcade title, I as usual won't be touching it

10. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Im not a native english, so give me a break. Besides everyone understands what i meant initially. Cockpit, there, happy? :banana:

11. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    i'll tell you a secret as well. metascore is 100x more valuable info to me than your misinformed opinion. at least reviewers play game for many hours and don't judge it like you did based on 5 screenshots.

12. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    I like how this quickly turns into salty fanboy discussion.

Bye bye

13. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Hey hey, let's calm it down and keep it on topic fellas.

On that note, pumped for it.

14. KingK76

KingK76 Guest

GPU:
    Pascal Titan X Under H2O
    "Fanboy discussion" .... lol. You obviously don't know the meaning of that word either. Where was anyone being a "fanboy"? And this after insinuating that all reviews are paid for. Get out your foilhats!

15. KingK76

KingK76 Guest

GPU:
    Pascal Titan X Under H2O
    It true that the nature of the festival and open-world are routed in arcafe fun. But Forza Horizon pulls it's handling model from its "big brother" Forza Motorsport (play Forza Motorsport 6 APEX to see what i mean) and it is actually quite realistic. Obviously they have dumbed down the physics a bit for things like the jumps and what have you but when the demo comes out for PC after launch you should give it a try. It's a really good game.

16. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I had no issue adding Forza Apex beta to GFE and streamed it to my phone with moonlight.

Just created a desktop shortcut of the app, and added it to GFE.

Or you can add the EXE also from the WindowsApps folder once you take ownership of it. Which is easy.

17. nehaxak

nehaxak Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1070 gtx
    Cheers, I'll try the second option maybe.

Reminded me though of the other issue I had with the beta and installing through horrible windows store, I want to install games ONLY on a large SSD drive I have set aside for games and NOT hidden away in /user/apps/profiles/documents/apps/someotherfolder/andanotherfolder/aohlookanotherfolder/andyepanotherfolder

:bang:

I want to control everything of where the game installs, me and only me and not hand that over to microsoft to install stuff all over the place on the C drive and wherever else it puts stuff, awful mess.

18. nick0323

nick0323 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus DUAL RTX2060S
    As I don't have an Xbox One I'm looking forward to this version the most for PC. Can't wait to try it out.

19. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I'm not sure about this.

My son says he's buying it for Xbone and that if he does i can get a free copy on my PC.

That's great but it also means i have to use Windows 10 store and all the other BS and i'm still undecided whether i really want to do that.

An amazing game for free and yet i probably won't bother because of MS's BS.

20. A friend of mine has purchased the ultimate edition of this on his xbox one and since he hasn't got a windows PC, he wants to give me the free copy for windows store.

I don't like windows store but hey, if its free I'll at least install it and see how it goes...but does that mean I need to be logged into his Microsoft account rather than my own? I'd imagine so right?

If this is the case i'll probably just buy it - but I'll wait to see if it comes to steam like the other windows store "exclusives"

This game looks great - and don't get me wrong I am a big racing sim fan, with the full on cockpit n wheel for the likes of Assetto Corsa and Raceroom, but this game should not be considered a Sim at all, it just looks like a ****load of fun and that's what I like about it.